Puri uncle ni kudipinchi chill avthunna konda

DesiPokiri

43 minutes ago, CNR said:

He gave his 100 % to the movie and promotion. Andhra batch and media( gulte, greatandhra)  is for some reason crying on him . Grow up this person with no background trying his best to come up and every andhra person is trying to bring him down. If this continues and let Telangana people know the intention of this stupid andhra media,TG people ban watch andhra movies and media. This stupid stuff need to stop, don’t think telugu movie industry should be only in andhra people hands and ruled by andhra people only

People support nani and even nikhil also who did karthikeya 2 which is super hit

Why to bring TG feeling here? Are you identifying him as your TG super star? First mee TG vallu movie chudandi vadivi pakka state valla meedha unnecessary edupu aapesi ani naa feeling 

46 minutes ago, CNR said:

He gave his 100 % to the movie and promotion. Andhra batch and media( gulte, greatandhra)  is for some reason crying on him . Grow up this person with no background trying his best to come up and every andhra person is trying to bring him down. If this continues and let Telangana people know the intention of this stupid andhra media,TG people ban watch andhra movies and media. This stupid stuff need to stop, don’t think telugu movie industry should be only in andhra people hands and ruled by andhra people only

I don’t think this has anything to do with Andhra and TG..

He comes of as a very arrogant person (you may call it attitude) that rubs off people in the wrong way if things don’t go as per plan.. it may appeal to the Nibbas and nibbis but it is a put off for general crowd.. he started taking Arjun reddy character to his heart and started behaving like that.. yevade or pellichoopulu time la VD speeches bagane untayi, down to earth and humble.. 

End of the day, movie bagunte chustharu.. lekapothe ledu.. overaction chesthe troll chestharu.. even Chiru is not immune to this trolling 😄

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Konda gadu effort pettadu movie lo… vadu pettina effort lo 10% min aa drug adduct puri gadu pettuntey movie min average ga ayina nadichedi! 

Story selection veedi babu chesthadanta telusaaa

38 minutes ago, CNR said:

Movie background ledu..caste upper ayi untadi.. so what valla mom anadi.. vadu anada.. enduku edustunara vadi meeda padi

Mari KCR and TG feeling leputhunna mee lanti pinkies aadi background kaadha lol

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He comes of as a very arrogant person (you may call it attitude) that rubs off people in the wrong way if things don’t go as per plan.. it may appeal to the Nibbas and nibbis but it is a put off for general crowd.. he started taking Arjun reddy character to his heart and started behaving like that.. yevade or pellichoopulu time la VD speeches bagane untayi, down to earth and humble.. 

End of the day, movie bagunte chustharu.. lekapothe ledu.. overaction chesthe troll chestharu.. even Chiru is not immune to this trolling 😄

Well put, these pinkies try to own him malli background ledhu ani acting 

20 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

mee edupu ento ardham kadu... inkennallu dorala kaalla daggara brathukutharu.

his father is one of the biggest financiers for Telugu films - but no background ani edustharu.

his mother publicly said that they are doras - but thindiki gathi ledu, bank acc lo dabbulu levu antadu.

bollywood lo vaadi athi chusi #BanLiger trend aindi - but andhra batch thokkesaru ani edustharu.

bollywood critics ghoramga reviews rasaru - ikkada chusthe greatandhra gadi review valla movie flop antunnav...

some people just close their eyes and keep crying 😂

Bollywood oksari rasaru ra.. mee andhra everyday oka article untadi vadi meeda. Gulte gadu , greatandhra vadu.. vadni ani raklauga tokudamani try chestunaru.. nee cover drive lu apu ra.. money unayee aithe enti.. ika pai edupu apandi ra nee andra batch and media . .. telanga vadu paiki vaste Encourage cheyandi.. lekunte **** muskoni kurchindi.. aa edupu caste gola appandi ra nayan.. meeku asalu life ledu ra

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You *** naive to understand it.. there are people who sponsporing these articles to just get him down. This purely done by few media people who don’t want see telangana hero on top list. I have seem 100s of articles to make him look bad. 

he became very close to students and some reason gulte and greatandhra every day write wrong articles on him. 

With Sukumar getting ready to team up with Charan, now Vijay Devarakonda lost another star director and we have to see who he will pick for his later movie. Buzz has that he signed Gautham Tinnanuri’s story which was actually rejected by Ram Charan earlier.

3 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

With Sukumar getting ready to team up with Charan, now Vijay Devarakonda lost another star director and we have to see who he will pick for his later movie. Buzz has that he signed Gautham Tinnanuri’s story which was actually rejected by Ram Charan earlier.

I don’t think vd sukumar project is shelved, it’s still there 

3 minutes ago, CNR said:

You *** naive to understand it.. there are people who sponsporing these articles to just get him down. This purely done by few media people who don’t want see telangana hero on top list. I have seem 100s of articles to make him look bad. 

he became very close to students and some reason gulte and greatandhra every day write wrong articles on him. 

Pichha lite vaa.. next movie hit aithe janaalu chustharu.. then there will be a ton of positive articles.. these are gossip websites and they write whatever they want.. all they want is clicks and views.. 

Acharya flop ayyaka Chiru mida chala negative articles vachayi.. is that bcoz of PRP or Janasena or bcoz he is from Andhra or just bcoz he made a very bad movie?? 

16 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Well put, these pinkies try to own him malli background ledhu ani acting 

I don’t give  sh%%t about TRS. I have read so many *** biased articles about him that making him bad and reacting to that angrily today

This is not something today. It’s been years of observation. 

I used to be active in this db in telanga agitation. Now again you andhra batch pinched my nerves

voice come out of suppressed 

1 hour ago, CNR said:

Anna, Nithin ni mari endhuku ilaaga troll cheyatledhu ? 

Arjun Reddy, Geetha Govindham appudu only TG vaalley chusinaara  - appudemo Andhollu manchollu, movie mingithey Snowbabu nunchi Konda Babu dhaaka minguthaaney vunnaru, ee TG yedupu dheniki ba 😃😃

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CNR said:

I don’t give  sh%%t about TRS. I have read so many *** biased articles about him that making him bad and reacting to that angrily today

This is not something today. It’s been years of observation. 

I used to be active in this db in telanga agitation. Now again you andhra batch pinched my nerves

voiice come out of suppressed 

Lol US vacchaka kuda TG hero ani crying start chesindhi nuvve ga ikkada, AP hero TG hero mundhu evadu aina unnada? Nithin gadini accept cheyyakunda né hit ayyaya vadi movies, Geethagovindam time lo ee TG feeling emaindhi mari hit ainappudu.

Mingaleka mangalavaram ani, vaadi natthi and vaadi athi chudaleka north lo kuda moham meedha oosaru, ikkadiki vacchi TG ani munda edupu why? First TG ppl watch his movies and make them hits and cry on other states like AP, TN or north india 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

People support nani and even nikhil also who did karthikeya 2 which is super hit

Why to bring TG feeling here? Are you identifying him as your TG super star? First mee TG vallu movie chudandi vadivi pakka state valla meedha unnecessary edupu aapesi ani naa feeling 

Nee feeling **** la petuki.. nani and nikil meeda ani postive raastaroo. VD meeda ne everyda edchi sastaruu mee bevakiof media