We are doomed as a society and as a country!

hyperbole

Watch this video, really the soul will tremble, thow crazy people have become, 12-year-old innocent, covered in blood, is in agony, extending a helping but hand people making videos in many angles

• Sad 5

41 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Watch this video, really the soul will tremble, thow crazy people have become, 12-year-old innocent, covered in blood, is in agony, extending a helping but hand people making videos in many angles

#$1

what the full story man??

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

#$1

what the full story man??

In Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh, a 12-year-old girl had gone out to buy a clay piggy bank from her house. Did not return home even after hours, then came the news that she was found behind the guest house covered in blood The girl was in a mad state, people were making videos instead of helping think where have we come

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

In Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh, a 12-year-old girl had gone out to buy a clay piggy bank from her house. Did not return home even after hours, then came the news that she was found behind the guest house covered in blood The girl was in a mad state, people were making videos instead of helping think where have we come

#$1

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

continuation ..police constable took her to the hospital, doctors then referred to another hospital fearing rape.

most dangerous state for women in india

• Upvote 1

Encounters won't help with law enforcement , you need a credible police that can actually detain and convict every crime 

In UP most of the crimes are covered up or not even reported , they need to divide this state asap , it's ungovernable 

19 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Encounters won't help with law enforcement , you need a credible police that can actually detain and convict every crime 

In UP most of the crimes are covered up or not even reported , they need to divide this state asap , it's ungovernable 

divide is the only thing that satisfies our ryzen. Everything in his mind is linked to andhra and caste.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Vallalo evaru cop ki call chestey vanni patkuntaru , adi reality em chestam

16 hours ago, hyperbole said:

while is very sad incident that should not happen anywhere

reason why such news come out of BJP states is to project as if such negative things happen in BJP states only

Modi and Yogi should rejine your honor

On 10/25/2022 at 7:05 AM, pakeer_saab said:

while is very sad incident that should not happen anywhere

reason why such news come out of BJP states is to project as if such negative things happen in BJP states only

Modi and Yogi should rejine your honor

such an hypocrite and dmbfck you are, I didn't even mention BJP, UP in the initial post, I didn't even know where it had happened when I posted it but when I came across was appalled at the people and how insensitive they are and serious find the same concern when I come across people like you, human conscience is more than political sides,

fyi..only on subsequent post I responded after I looked for more info when someone asked me background of the issue

5 hours ago, hyperbole said:

such an hypocrite and dmbfck you are, I didn't even mention BJP, UP in the initial post, I didn't even know where it had happened when I posted it but when I came across was appalled at the people and how insensitive they are and serious find the same concern when I come across people like you, human conscience is more than political sides,

fyi..only on subsequent post I responded after I looked for more info when someone asked me background of the issue

nammesam

On 10/24/2022 at 4:26 PM, hyperbole said:

this is probably reasonable because if you help the girl you have to touch her and you could leave your DNA on her and then it becomes a different problem because you now need to prove that you were not part of the incident when that happened. I know it is tough but its what most people would think.  

16 hours ago, chantigaduUS said:

this is probably reasonable because if you help the girl you have to touch her and you could leave your DNA on her and then it becomes a different problem because you now need to prove that you were not part of the incident when that happened. I know it is tough but its what most people would think.  

Did you see any concern or empathy on bystanders? They are more concerned for angles the video was being taken