Is this jealous?

chicagosubbu

Do you have any one cousin or relatives who was very close and suddenly stopped talking to you ? 

I was just thinking about few cousins, we had very good memories in our childhood and during teenage but no matter how many attempts I make to contact them not getting proper response. 

Just now, chicagosubbu said:

Do you have any one cousin or relatives who was very close and suddenly stopped talking to you ? 

I was just thinking about few cousins, we had very good memories in our childhood and during teenage but no matter how many attempts I make to contact them not getting proper response. 

Evarina anthey.. mostly

2 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

I stopped because we can't talk freely with cousins.

Main reason being that whatever we talk , goes all the way to India and becomes a gossip.

Friends are much better.

36 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

Happens to most......... Childhood lo unna closeness ippudu undadu...... Marriage kids vaste vallake high priority istaru.

Some people Pelli ayyithe Wife's cousins and siblings tho velli manalni slow gaa ignore chestaru or vadilestaru ...... some of my cousins are this way now.

Its part of the life, nothing to feel bad about. 

Life is like train journey. 

4 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Happens to most......... Childhood lo unna closeness ippudu undadu...... Marriage kids vaste vallake high priority istaru.

Some people Pelli ayyithe Wife's cousins and siblings tho velli manalni slow gaa ignore chestaru or vadilestaru ...... some of my cousins are this way now.

Its part of the life, nothing to feel bad about. 

Life is like train journey. 

I thought, this is only happening to me.. looks like same story 

27 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

So life is all out finding new ones and ignoring old friends ?

ignore jealous people, friends or cousins or relatives don't matter

always be in touch with those people who feel happy when you achieve something good, or can help when you need them.. rest all delete, if formality relatives, just say happy diwali, :) and happy pongal...

:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

nenu ma cousins to matladi almost 10 years aitundi

malli prati summer kalise vallam btech varaku

Did you try to say at least happy birthday?

People move on , its difficult to maintain relationships with the same intensity as you did when you are a kid or before you were married , you should also let go , they may be busy with their own lives..

1 hour ago, chicagosubbu said:

Either jealousy or insecurity feeling avvochu ! 

No time seppalante.

Fellam, fillalu, office toni weekdays gone. Weekends grocery shopping, movies/outdoor activities, sleeping/relaxing toni time telvadu. Yaad ki raaru janalu.

7 hours ago, vamprie said:

What the fxuk u helped then man? All these u forget them and now they forget you.

No that’s not the case, forget about helping and all.. just casual talk a ledhu inka help chese situation ledhu