California economy 4th in the world ata

csrcsr

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Iga ala charitra chusukunte Detroit kuda cheptundi nearest history

But the results are showing other way 

No on denies CA problems no affordable housing, some great cities ni pitchi rules petti nashnam chestunaru, homelessness, drought concerns 

This is not history,  its happening right now people talk about companies leaving CA , it's economy on  its own is top 5 of the world with minimum natural or no resources 

It's creation of wealth in new fields mobile and IT anuko, auto  , movies anuko 

All these created from no where, and these are created by normal people and most of them might be outside

Anything you name it over last decade which created revolution in the world are born here except Amazon and Microsft ( which them themselves attribute most of the r&d happens in silicon valley)

Companies moved to other states but still and even today many companies got created in CA the way world lives

I am not denying any of that, CA has been screwed up due to politics, that is the best state to show someone what dems are knows for, which is destroying

TX and FL are not even close compared to the economy of CA, but these states have a better goverance than CA, hence people are moving into these states, and those moving into these state think they can turn these state blue, which is irony

14 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Iga ala charitra chusukunte Detroit kuda cheptundi nearest history

But the results are showing other way 

No on denies CA problems no affordable housing, some great cities ni pitchi rules petti nashnam chestunaru, homelessness, drought concerns 

This is not history,  its happening right now people talk about companies leaving CA , it's economy on  its own is top 5 of the world with minimum natural or no resources 

It's creation of wealth in new fields mobile and IT anuko, auto  , movies anuko 

All these created from no where, and these are created by normal people and most of them might be outside

Anything you name it over last decade which created revolution in the world are born here except Amazon and Microsft ( which them themselves attribute most of the r&d happens in silicon valley)

Companies moved to other states but still and even today many companies got created in CA the way world lives

not only tech and movies…

agriculture sector also strong in CA…

• Upvote 1

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

I am not denying any of that, CA has been screwed up due to politics, that is the best state to show someone what dems are knows for, which is destroying

TX and FL are not even close compared to the economy of CA, but these states have a better goverance than CA, hence people are moving into these states, and those moving into these state think they can turn these state blue, which is irony

Red blue politics teliyadu anna

But even I am amazed how CA continue to dominate without any base just innovation

Texas etc states ki there is huge backing of natural resources , rich domination 

If we hit any millionaire or billionaire or to an extent VC , every one says same I was working as small dev there , I started as PRoduct owner etc etc

Ca as lot of problems and they are talking exodus from CA from 10 years and in the last 10 years major companies tech came from.CA adi naaku wonder anipistadi for 25 to 

I am.not telling politics or CA , the way system is damaging schools in CA , where no teacher can Live , no small.income guy can live in 2 hours vicinity of city will damage CA in long run

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

not only tech and movies…

agriculture sector also strong in CA…

But off late lot of problems bro in Central California if you go in I 5 or Fresno 

It seems lot of debate going on water usage vs farming 

Farmers andaru governor no 10engutunaru more dams etc kavali ani

Inko debate emo other wat

Most of the land are owned by punjabis

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

even the mighty roman empire collapsed from within, this is exactly what is happening with CA

California had a budget surplus of 100 bil $ last year , collapse is actually happening in europe