Pacha Card vundi. 2 jobs with two different employers

Sambaiah

GC vundi and 2 diffferent employers work cheyacha. Problem avuthunda at tax filing or in the future 

With same employer I know we can do more than 1 job. Can we do two jobs working for 2 differnt employers ? 

12 minutes ago, Sambaiah said:

GC vundi and 2 diffferent employers work cheyacha. Problem avuthunda at tax filing or in the future 

With same employer I know we can do more than 1 job. Can we do two jobs working for 2 differnt employers ? 

It’s your choice.
If you have non contingent or non competence agreements ( you don’t have to sign it, mostly it will be in employee handbook) then I won’t recommend. It’s small world and people get to know easily.

I attended a recruiting conference early this month and most employers are frustrated with this and we might start to see some impacts. What are the impacts I do not know. 
most of the concerns were around this

1. Productivity 

2. data security 

3. Low innovation, this is where many were concerned, people were productive and looked for opportunities around innovation and process improvements, this is not happening from last 2-3 years. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

It’s your choice.
If you have non contingent or non competence agreements ( you don’t have to sign it, mostly it will be in employee handbook) then I won’t recommend. It’s small world and people get to know easily.

I attended a recruiting conference early this month and most employers are frustrated with this and we might start to see some impacts. What are the impacts I do not know. 

1. Productivity 

2. data security 

3. Low innovation, this is where many were concerned, people were productive and looked for opportunities around innovation and process improvements, this is not happening from last 2-3 years. 

Baaga sankal guddukunnar masth productivity vundi wfh la ani?

innovation kavali antey motivation vundali. Team lo politics ekkuva ayyi middle management mottam sanka naakistunnaru

31 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Baaga sankal guddukunnar masth productivity vundi wfh la ani?

innovation kavali antey motivation vundali. Team lo politics ekkuva ayyi middle management mottam sanka naakistunnaru

I agree… this was one of the topic some one spoke, manager position shouldn’t be granted just because some one needs a promotion or fear of loosing the talent to a competitor, it should be based on skill and capability. Many companies agreed that there is a gap in the process, so mostly this will be another area where changes could happen. 
managers were not trained enough to handle remote employees or hybrid workers, so mostly companies like Microsoft and Apple will come with some tools around this. 

22 hours ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

It’s your choice.

1. Productivity 

2. data security 

bro non competence agreements sign chesina no employer will create a problem . Tella  employer ki telisthe fire chestadu anthe vadu chesedhi. On GC Reddy neumann told we can work for multiple employers and multiple jobs.  

• Sambaiah changed the title to Pacha Card vundi. 2 jobs with two different employers
1 hour ago, Sambaiah said:

bro non competence agreements sign chesina no employer will create a problem . Tella  employer ki telisthe fire chestadu anthe vadu chesedhi. On GC Reddy neumann told we can work for multiple employers and multiple jobs.  

Konni non comp lo money recovery kudha undi. 
naku thelsina friend ki offer letter lo kudha undha, if he have to run another not related business, HR noochi written approval kavali..

3 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Konni non comp lo money recovery kudha undi. 
naku thelsina friend ki offer letter lo kudha undha, if he have to run another not related business, HR noochi written approval kavali..

Money recovery gurunci telidu . On GC you can work multiple jobs with multiple employers ani Attorney kuda annadu anta maa frnd ki.  don't know bro about the non competence agreements.