treasurydirect after registration...account no mail raataniki entha time padutundhi...?

dasari4kntr

11 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Yes

9 minutes ago, sateeshm said:

wow super kada bro

1 year lo 10k ki 20k+ ha🤨

Someone who buys $10,000 in I Bonds this week should get about $480 in interest in the next six months, which will be added to the value of the bonds, resulting in a holding worth around $10,480

I Bonds purchased this week will have the 9.6% rate for the first six months and the new rate, more than likely about 6.5%, for the following six months, Barron’s estimates. Over the next year, the rate should be 8.2%—the math: 9.6% plus 6.5% divided by two, plus compounding. Our estimate reflects compound interest. The estimated 8.2% rate compares with 4.6% on one-year Treasury bills

after that rate changes..not necessarily you  will get same amount…

9 minutes ago, sateeshm said:

evarina explain cheyandi bro asalu ibond use enti

interest rate 9.62 antunaru

ante 10k ki monthly 1k na profit

TIA

9.62 is only for the first 6 months. Next 6 months would be whatever rate is announced in November. It is expected to be around 6.5%. 

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

Name verify cheyamani asking nannu 

inka neeku ee rate kashtam emo ley.. ivaaley last day.. it takes a couple days to process the transaction.. Friday ki end avuddi if I remember correctly..

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Someone who buys $10,000 in I Bonds this week should get about $480 in interest in the next six months, which will be added to the value of the bonds, resulting in a holding worth around $10,480

I Bonds purchased this week will have the 9.6% rate for the first six months and the new rate, more than likely about 6.5%, for the following six months, Barron’s estimates. Over the next year, the rate should be 8.2%—the math: 9.6% plus 6.5% divided by two, plus compounding. Our estimate reflects compound interest. The estimated 8.2% rate compares with 4.6% on one-year Treasury bills

after that rate changes..not necessarily you  will get same amount…

Okey checking account details ivocha fir whole family? Or can we use business checking account for whole family?

Just now, Mohini said:

Okey checking account details ivocha fir whole family? Or can we use business checking account for whole family?

there is option for checking account…when you give banking details…

i gave saving account detail which is joint account of mine and my wife…

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

there is option for checking account…when you give banking details…

i gave saving account detail which is joint account of mine and my wife…

How abt for kids which account you gave?

1 minute ago, Mohini said:

How abt for kids which account you gave?

i guess you can use your bank account…for the payment matters…

but check their website …procedure is little different for kids …

1 hour ago, sateeshm said:

evarina explain cheyandi bro asalu ibond use enti

interest rate 9.62 antunaru

ante 10k ki monthly 1k na profit

TIA

1k profit will be taxed

1 hour ago, MRI said:

inka neeku ee rate kashtam emo ley.. ivaaley last day.. it takes a couple days to process the transaction.. Friday ki end avuddi if I remember correctly..

yep

Orders for the savings bonds need to placed by 11:59 p.m. Friday through the TreasuryDirect website to get the 9.6% rate for the next six months. Bonds purchased by the deadline will have an Oct. 1 issue date and will get credited a full month of interest

Bonds purchased Saturday, Sunday, and Monday will be issued in November, and will have the rate announced by Treasury on Nov. 1—next Tuesday, according to the website

18 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

1 hour back registration chesa...still waiting for mail with account number..

Tax payer identification number field lo em ivvali bro? Ssn?