Updated: 3 telugu students killed in a road mishap in boston

Swatkat

5 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

They might be going to green mountains area for fall colors. Aina anta early ga enduku

Masters students ..ekkadiko trip planned..fori foragallu..new drivers..uduku raktam..uchagadhu..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nosugarplease said:

head-on collision? drivers both safe ante.. definitely seatbelts saved.
maybe seat belt pettukoni vallu back lo - they are gone..

Yes headon…curves daggra out of control anukunta..opposite lane ki poyuntae in rainyfoggy weather..ee masters students gallaki uchagadhu..

• Upvote 1

fall colors kosam vellaremo...looks like its not freeway, so no road dividers between opps traffic and obviously 2nd and 3rd row vallu seat belts not mandatory, so evaru pettukoledemo. front row valle safe anukunta, compulsory seat belts pettukuntamu and ade save chesthundi, though high risk of head-on collision. 

7 minutes ago, no01 said:

fall colors kosam vellaremo...looks like its not freeway, so no road dividers between opps traffic and obviously 2nd and 3rd row vallu seat belts not mandatory, so evaru pettukoledemo. front row valle safe anukunta, compulsory seat belts pettukuntamu and ade save chesthundi, though high risk of head-on collision. 

India lo tholonatti tholithe anthe... India lo curves daggara .. pakka line lo vacgestharu... Chala ibbandhi padda.... 

Alagae tholi Untaru... 

Aa images ndhi ra nayanaa

People who come to US initially are little reckless ( including me ) 

I drove 95 on 55 in Chicago during my initial days in US 

You feel invincible , I always wore seatbelt even in INdia so never an issue about it 

but lot of our family are resistant to use them 

most recently my mother in law who never wore seat belt even after repeated urging injured her nose 

I was driving around 35 or 40 and sudden break vesa as some one cut in front of me 

every one just moved a little forward except for my MiL who bumped her face on to the front seat , full bleeding and swelling of face oka one week face antha swell ayyipoindi. 

now she is the first one to wear seatbelt and air bayapaddaru appatinunchi 

when I was in India I bumped into a stopped  Jeep which did a sudden stop. The speed was less then 15 kmph but it almost caused a big laceration on my hand 

like most of the people said these high speed impacts are dangerous. 

the adrenaline rush , girls in the back to show off driving skills ( kills ) 

and not following speed limit ( clearly says speeds reduced during weather condition ( clearly says in driving manual ) 

now their family has to suffer 

• Swatkat changed the title to Updated: 3 telugu students killed in a road mishap in boston
10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Guys take a look at the below picture. This a classic example of people who think a crash which looks like this has no chance of survival but still saved people who were sitting on the front seats with just minor injuries. But rear passengers died on spot. 

P.jpg?v=1666811163

its always the seat belt that saves lives not the airbags. Check out white van where the students were in it during collision and see how bad dome looks like after crash.Also, am sure that truck guy must have walked away with little to no injuries.

ALWAYS WEAR A SEAT BELT IN USA EVEN YOU ARE A PASSENGER

Aunty nuvvu prati university ki velli ee samacharam andinchu

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Manam aa age lo vinnama 

appatlo USA ante boothala swargame..... ippudu ala ledhu leee 

everybpdy got lot of money 

manam vachinappudu... ,back in india lo money ekkada unnayi vayyaa

new heaven university is the university for all consultanciessss 

51 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Height surgery undhi sign up avthava musaloda. 😂 

Nuvvu cheyinchavani talk aunty anduke 5' to 5'4" ayyavantaga.

Still potti potato aunty 

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

People who come to US initially are little reckless ( including me ) 

I drove 95 on 55 in Chicago during my initial days in US 

You feel invincible , I always wore seatbelt even in INdia so never an issue about it 

but lot of our family are resistant to use them 

most recently my mother in law who never wore seat belt even after repeated urging injured her nose 

I was driving around 35 or 40 and sudden break vesa as some one cut in front of me 

every one just moved a little forward except for my MiL who bumped her face on to the front seat , full bleeding and swelling of face oka one week face antha swell ayyipoindi. 

now she is the first one to wear seatbelt and air bayapaddaru appatinunchi 

when I was in India I bumped into a stopped  Jeep which did a sudden stop. The speed was less then 15 kmph but it almost caused a big laceration on my hand 

like most of the people said these high speed impacts are dangerous. 

the adrenaline rush , girls in the back to show off driving skills ( kills ) 

and not following speed limit ( clearly says speeds reduced during weather condition ( clearly says in driving manual ) 

now their family has to suffer 

Nee plan workout aaindi antav.. papam mil mukku pagala gotav