Sunak is a reservation candidate

Telugodura456

36 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how did CBN develop 'everyone'? even if one assumes that CBN did some 'develop'ing (highly doubtful since there's no evidence that he was responsible other being in the right place at the right time), what is your definition of 'everyone'? everyone in your caste? in your circle? in your class?

what is the per capita income of ap/tg - the region you claim CBN 'developed'?

Neeku thelidhu lera ..light weight gaadivi.

Why do you think all these feudal bloodsucker in tg and rayalaseema ..the landlords.. have a such high grudge on tdp and cbn..they are pretty cool with even blood soaked north indian leaders like modi.

TDP removed patel/patwari ..its actually not a big loss to them financial but reduces caste status a little in villages.

TDP created conditions for them to handsomely develop in areas like IT. look at @RSUCHOU mahaseya ..he is working remote for a fortune 500 company minting money. But he still bitterly complains the loss of his feudal authority.

Higher purpose, halwa, you are all the same batch.

In late 90s the biggest grudge for them was rapid riches being accumulated by BC castes in and around hyd upsetting the caste heirarchy.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

viceroy of india was a british national and so is PM of UK.

It basically like a SC becoming the PM of india thats all.

Ya true....but a small difference without crying and craving for sympathy by saying....

"Ohh see I am from Minority group, so I automatically deserve this slot"

He worked hard more than his collegues and reached the top position like any other Citizen.

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

Ya true....but a small difference without crying and craving for sympathy by saying....

"Ohh see I am from Minority group, so I automatically deserve this slot"

He worked hard more than his collegues and reached the top position like any other Citizen.

he came through affirmative action aka reservation ra dhed dimag.

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Neeku thelidhu lera ..light weight gaadivi.

Why do you think all these feudal bloodsucker in tg and rayalaseema ..the landlords.. have a such high grudge on tdp and cbn..they are pretty cool with even blood soaked north indian leaders like modi.

TDP removed patel/patwari ..its actually not a big loss to them financial but reduces caste status a little in villages.

TDP created conditions for them to handsomely develop in areas like IT. look at @RSUCHOU mahaseya ..he is working remote for a fortune 500 company minting money. But he still bitterly complains the loss of his feudal authority.

Higher purpose, halwa, you are all the same batch.

In late 90s the biggest grudge for them was rapid riches being accumulated by BC castes in and around hyd upsetting the caste heirarchy.

lot of words, some other new claims about caste engineering by TDP, but nothing directly addressing my actual question.

how did CBN 'develop' 'everyone'?

who are those 'everyone'? people from your caste, class and people you know? if people in your social bubble have settled in high positions today, does it mean 'everyone' developed?

if 'everyone' 'developed', why are there no dalits in this db? haven't seen any telugu dalits on twitter too praising TDP.. that they abuse KCR for his feudal attitude aside, do they acknowledge openly TDP contribution for dalit upliftment unconditionally?

what kind of bs claims are you making?

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

Are you saying, he doesnot deserve the spot ?

i am praising the affirmative action aka reservation for it. are you ? if not then your are a hypocrite.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lot of words, some other new claims about caste engineering by TDP, but nothing directly addressing my actual question.

how did CBN 'develop' 'everyone'?

who are those 'everyone'? people from your caste, class and people you know? if people in your social bubble have settled in high positions today, does it mean 'everyone' developed?

if 'everyone' 'developed', why are there no dalits in this db? haven't seen any telugu dalits on twitter too praising TDP.. that they abuse KCR for his feudal attitude aside, do they acknowledge openly TDP contribution for dalit upliftment unconditionally?

what kind of bs claims are you making?

lol...."CBN is not perfect  and developed EVERYONE therefor CBN is utter waste"...you and your sneaky little tricks of logic. 10gey.

Antha reasoning icchina you dont pause reflect but like an irritating geek ask twisted logic questions.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

he came through affirmative action aka reservation ra dhed dimag.

haha.. that's why this thread is funny. Its so easy to twist your original claim and put you in a spot the way sarfaroshi did.

Rishi after all didn't come up from grassroots and was a candidate pushed by the bankers. which according to our sanatani idiots is 'working hard'.

keep making circular arguments with those idiots. that's what you signed up for here.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol...."CBN is not perfect  and developed EVERYONE therefor CBN is utter waste"...you and your sneaky little tricks of logic. 10gey.

Antha reasoning icchina you dont pause reflect but like an irritating geek ask twisted logic questions.

I didn't say CBN is waste.. I'm only asking you to substantiate your claim that he 'developed' 'everyone'.

where are the dalits in this db?

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i am praising the affirmative action aka reservation for it. are you ? if not then your are a hypocrite.

you should praise the neoliberal cabal for it. Since Rishi is from the upper class.. and is technically one of 'them'.

if you want a good minority face from the lower class, you should look at the labour party. tories are all about pushing high class people.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you should praise the neoliberal cabal for it. Since Rishi is from the upper class.. and is technically one of 'them'.

if you want a good minority face from the lower class, you should look at the labour party. tories are all about pushing high class people.

thats secondary. yea i am aware of that angle also. But atleast even for showcasing they did it ..india lo adhi kooda ledhuga. They cant even accept anyone who is not their own son to give party leadership.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. that's why this thread is funny. Its so easy to twist your original claim and put you in a spot the way sarfaroshi did.

Rishi after all didn't come up from grassroots and was a candidate pushed by the bankers. which according to our sanatani idiots is 'working hard'.

keep making circular arguments with those idiots. that's what you signed up for here.

yedisaavule ..what spot he put and what you are ranting no one knows.

Everyone knows Rishi is not "perfectly suffering" minority ..but he is an affirmative action candidate. it is already making people like safaroshi uncomfortable and showing their hypocrisy where they disparage reservation here and celebrate it there.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Already Raven gaadu na intension ento chepesadu...

So Hence Proved.

L.H.S = R.H.S