Sunak is a reservation candidate

Telugodura456

46 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have way too much expectations from a broken society like India.

India is a gone case, atleast in your lifetime. it'll be filled with vile people like @sarfaroshi and the rest of the scum that populates this db.

Its not gonna achieve anything of substance, just like China won't too. beyond flexing the population muscle. because the high society in both these countries are really cheap ass mfs.

middle class (upper/middle) are the kind of idiots that are in this db. no hope.

says the guy who oncree threatened with sedition because of something about kashmir and proudly said "i think i am confortable with india".

Also the ultimate "a few young men in india will naturally come up and set up chip industry" LOL

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

remind me when China gives the world something of substance, after their last contribution with gunpowder and paper.

building tall buildings, huge dams is what slave societies do (like with pyramids), since they have nothing original to show for themselves.

you not only admire the US.. you have made it your home. although I wish people like you move to China and experience the ethnosupremacist crap you stan for.

US govt sanctions are typical of insecurities of every nation. Its the nature of a nation to be insecure. But beyond this silly structure of nation, parts of US society's open sharing of knowledge, commitment to human rights etc, is the biggest positive in this century.

the only thing China has done in this century is provide slave labour to the rest of the world, and made shifting of supply chains away from China a very hard task.. coz no country can match what China can offer. a very servile working class. some communism this is. lmao.

Almost every material thing i use is made in china .. i am pretty sure it is the same for you. So what do you mean "remind me when they give something" ? 

There is no tall buildings in manhattan or chicago? no hoover dams ? Us still has the most regimented infrastructure in the world where down to color of brick on your house needs local govt approval.

CHinia is still a poor country and they are catching up. I am not like you - who likes to be snarky at poor people while greedily consuming goods they produce.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

says the guy who oncree threatened with sedition because of something about kashmir and proudly said "i think i am confortable with india".

Also the ultimate "a few young men in india will naturally come up and set up chip industry" LOL

lmao. when I'm myself saying all those things about kashmir, how can I threaten you with sedition, idiot?

chip industry is not happening in India too. except in design, which is not a big deal, since its something China has already done.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Almost every material thing i use is made in china .. i am pretty sure it is the same for you. So what do you mean "remind me when they give something" ? 

There is no tall buildings in manhattan or chicago? no hoover dams ? Us still has the most regimented infrastructure in the world where down to color of brick on your house needs local govt approval.

CHinia is still a poor country and they are catching up. I am not like you - who likes to be snarky at poor people while greedily consuming goods they produce.

China is a poor country that exploits its people to serve the rich westerners.

yeah you are not like me. you are an idiot with a huge ego. the least you could do is not tag me, since you seem to have nothing to say when I actually respond to your tags, beyond silly name calling and making up bs without context as a gotcha. its quite sad.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

China is a poor country that exploits its people to serve the rich westerners.

yeah you are not like me. you are an idiot with a huge ego. the least you could do is not tag me, since you seem to have nothing to say when I actually respond to your tags, beyond silly name calling and making up bs without context as a gotcha. its quite sad.

LOL ...ask the chinese..they have far better education and live far better materially than indians do. Especially given they were much poorer than indians in 1950s.

"exploit" anta. Why does india crave to get those iphone factories btw ?

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

let me guess.. you hire maids back home in India, right?

to provide 'work' and a wage for the maids.. and perhaps a driver too.

I do my own work, and use public transport or cycle., coz I think hiring maids is one of the most disgusting things a person can do to signal his social class.

that's the difference between you and me. you think people making a less than liveable wage is better than nothing.

I think poor people should simply raid rich people's homes and steal from them. I wouldn't stop them, nor report them.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ...ask the chinese..they have far better education and live far better materially than indians do. Especially given they were much poorer than indians in 1950s.

"exploit" anta. Why does india crave to get those iphone factories btw ?

I clubbed India along with China as 'loser' nations. How convenient that you forgot so soon about it.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you want poor people to work like slaves for you, while you enjoy the things they produce. while you pretend to care for them, when you are only encouraging them to be more like slaves.

i want them to rebel and kill their bosses. or atleast stop working and self organize to find their own means of producing the stuff they want, and don't allow others to tell them waht they should do.

migatha antha kooda sarley anukovachu.. as usual telugodura idiotic thread ani

kaani idhi 'reservation' meedha thread annav soodu.. lmao. super ra nuvvu.

enjoy the company of idiots here. you truly belong.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you want poor people to work like slaves for you, while you enjoy the things they produce. while you pretend to care for them, when you are only encouraging them to be more like slaves.

i want them to rebel and kill their bosses. or atleast stop working and self organize to find their own means of producing the stuff they want, and don't allow others to tell them waht they should do.

they are slaves is your ignorant presumption without basis in reality. Chinese are super well travelled and i dont see them queuing up for work visas like indians.

You are just a nutty case.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

they are slaves is your ignorant presumption without basis in reality. Chinese are super well travelled and i dont see them queuing up for work visas like indians.

You are just a nutty case.

delusional idiot. just because the cream (and upper/middle class) of chinese society get to flaunt the wealth they made by exploiting fellow chinese, it means 'chinese are well traveled'..

typical upper caste asshole in afdb.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

they are slaves is your ignorant presumption without basis in reality.

why do you think China is indispensable to the west consumer product supply chain?

not only are the chinese cheap, they are dispensable too. Almost all labour laws are flouted with abandon and workers treated like sh1t.

and you are crowing here about the chinese bosses/professionals/govt workers taking european trips. what a joke you are.

all the while talking about 'workers', you are actually talking about well paid IT workers in India, and similarly well paid govt workers, and private professionals in the US.

and you expect me to take your claim that you care for the poor.. lmao. you expect me to respect you for it too. haha

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

delusional idiot. just because the cream (and upper/middle class) of chinese society get to flaunt the wealth they made by exploiting fellow chinese, it means 'chinese are well traveled'..

typical upper caste asshole in afdb.

lol ..155 million chinese travelled aborad in 2019. you know nothing ra narsi ..and you talk from your ass. 

96% of cchinese own houses in urban areas. it is ranked lower in hunger index than usa.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lot of words, some other new claims about caste engineering by TDP, but nothing directly addressing my actual question.

how did CBN 'develop' 'everyone'?

who are those 'everyone'? people from your caste, class and people you know? if people in your social bubble have settled in high positions today, does it mean 'everyone' developed?

if 'everyone' 'developed', why are there no dalits in this db? haven't seen any telugu dalits on twitter too praising TDP.. that they abuse KCR for his feudal attitude aside, do they acknowledge openly TDP contribution for dalit upliftment unconditionally?

what kind of bs claims are you making?

Nuvuu vunnav gaa anna. Maaku aa representation chalu. Nuvuu 1000 mandi tho samanam