Sunak is a reservation candidate

Telugodura456

32 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all the while talking about 'workers', you are actually talking about well paid IT workers in India, and similarly well paid govt workers, and private professionals in the US.

and you expect me to take your claim that you care for the poor.. lmao. you expect me to respect you for it too. haha

I was following this conversation and you seem to care a lot about downtrodden  population. Tell me how can I help? or what are you doing to help them so that I can follow you. 
As of now all we do is donate 1% of our salaries to International organizations thinking that all that money is accounted for. We physically don't do anything. What else can be done?

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol ..155 million chinese travelled aborad in 2019. you know nothing ra narsi ..and you talk from your ass. 

96% of cchinese own houses in urban areas. it is ranked lower in hunger index than usa.

so slaves have homes too in China. I guess there's a lot of domestic violence in china in those homes, as a reaction to the abuse their workers face via their boss.

9 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

I was following this conversation and you seem to care a lot about downtrodden  population. Tell me how can I help? or what are you doing to help them so that I can follow you. 
As of now all we do is donate 1% of our salaries to International organizations thinking that all that money is accounted for. We physically don't do anything. What else can be done?

killing yourself is the best thing you can do. in the event that it is not possible, stfu and go about your business and not try to give random strangers your unsolicited pearls of wisdom will help too.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so slaves have homes too in China. I guess there's a lot of domestic violence in china in those homes, as a reaction to the abuse their workers face via their boss.

yea you "guess" ..keep pulling facts from your ass ..you racist POS . Atleast your guru halwa has the courage to openly show racism ..he calls me chinki this or that.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea you "guess" ..keep pulling facts from your ass ..you racist POS . Atleast your guru halwa has the courage to openly show racism ..he calls me chinki this or that.

your 'facts' have nothing to do with the discussion. other than to feed your ego that you've outmatched me.

halwa is an asshole, just like you are. If you both agree on the ap/tg thing, you can make love together. Try it.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your 'facts' have nothing to do with the discussion. other than to feed your ego that you've outmatched me.

halwa is an asshole, just like you are. If you both agree on the ap/tg thing, you can make love together. Try it.

lol ..some tangential vaagudu. Your "guesses" are what then ?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

your idea of progress is to build extremely expensive public infrastructure that only the upper middle class can use. No wonder you like sh1t nations like China.

atleast chinese public transit prices both their buses and metro at the same rates. Unlike India's, with casteists like you arguing for it to be priced higher because of benefits like a/c travel, which you are sure poor shouldn't share with you. lmao.

lol ..some tangential vaagudu. Your "guesses" are what then ?

similarly irrelevant to the discussion we were having.. which is that China is an unremarkable society that won't achieve anything, just like India won't.

people traveling in huge numbers, and owning homes is irrelevant to that. the strong hierarchical structure in chinese society (and politics) will have to be demolished for it to prosper.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

your idea of progress is to build extremely expensive public infrastructure that only the upper middle class can use. No wonder you like sh1t nations like China.

atleast chinese public transit prices both their buses and metro at the same rates. Unlike India's, with casteists like you arguing for it to be priced higher because of benefits like a/c travel, which you are sure poor shouldn't share with you. lmao.

70% percent of chinese rail travellers travel in bullet trains. Something they started only in 2008. 70 percent.

Adhi mass transit for people ante.

nee "i think i am comfortable with india" indian railways kaadhu where rajdhani or ac bogie is still for minority.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

similarly irrelevant to the discussion we were having.. which is that China is an unremarkable society that won't achieve anything, just like India won't.

people traveling in huge numbers, and owning homes is irrelevant to that. the strong hierarchical structure in chinese society (and politics) will have to be demolished for it to prosper.

nee thalakaliyelo. You are lying about your hate for india and you talk from your ass about china.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

70% percent of chinese rail travellers travel in bullet trains. Something they started only in 2008. 70 percent.

nee "i think i am comfortable with india" indian railways kaadhu where rajdhani or ac bogie is still for minority.

another pointless statistic.

I doin't even care to look that sh1t up, coz I don't understand why you are even bringing it up now as a defense to your insistence of 'mass transit' of metro in India that carries less than 10% of trips that people make, and which constitutes more than 90% of the city transit infra budget (that the state and union govt pays for)

nee thalakaliyelo. You are lying about your hate for india and you talk from your ass about china.

i guess you know a lot about China because you throw 'facts' around without any context in the discussion in a desperate attempt to make me stop posting.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

70% wowww... :giggle: idiot.

it looks like the Indian railways carries 3 times the passengers that Chinese one does (4times if you comparing HSR number). most likely because chinese rail is unaffordable for a section of the  Chinese, whereas Indian rail is dirt cheap and accessible to the lowest class in India.

chinese definitely have a much broader upper/middle class base than India (thanks to govt being the largest employer overwhelmingly), but the lowest section of chinese society seems to have been cut off from participating in the economy itself given the poor numbers of access to rail travel.

so in India 10% lord over the 90%.... and in China, the 40% lord over the 60% (numbers I pulled from ass).

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Modi is trying to bring Chinese method to India

1. introduce full a/c trains that majority in India can't afford.

2. impose hindi on to the rest of the population by hook or crook

you'll say that since he's obc, uppercastes like me are against him. then proceed to dub me hindutva, and a brahmin supporter. that's the level of infantile arguments you are at.

I'm predicting that in a couple of years you'll give up your telugu stanning, and buy into the Indian vision. While still maintaining grudge over TG division, coz that thing goes much deeper than simple language.

this is why I don't take any person who stans telugu seriously. there's not enough of them to matter. and they end up making a fool of themselves and those that take them seriously

15 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Neeku thelidhu lera ..light weight gaadivi.

Why do you think all these feudal bloodsucker in tg and rayalaseema ..the landlords.. have a such high grudge on tdp and cbn..they are pretty cool with even blood soaked north indian leaders like modi.

TDP removed patel/patwari ..its actually not a big loss to them financial but reduces caste status a little in villages.

TDP created conditions for them to handsomely develop in areas like IT. look at @RSUCHOU mahaseya ..he is working remote for a fortune 500 company minting money. But he still bitterly complains the loss of his feudal authority.

Higher purpose, halwa, you are all the same batch.

In late 90s the biggest grudge for them was rapid riches being accumulated by BC castes in and around hyd upsetting the caste heirarchy.

Something I said seems to have stung you pretty badly, bro. Sorry. I had a pretty normal upbringing to even feel feudal. Anyway, your comprehension capabilities are worth to die for. 

Where I work and what I studied are of my own doing. None of the politicians had anything to do with that. I hold no grudges against anyone, nor I deify anyone. You go live in your own ivory tower, bro.

Happy living!