Sunak is a reservation candidate

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol..okka fact ani vundhara nee lo. gutter sewer of this forum.

lmao.. facts that have nothing to do with the conversation we are having. looks like you are desperate for a win, other than admit that you have absolutely nothing to back up your original claim - that CBN lifted people up.

i mean what kind of low class loser stans for a politician? either has to be caste maniac, or a general idiot that believes whatever inspiring stories he's told.

4 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

I don't know who the fuck is he.. But seems like Oppositional defiant disorder kid. 

I don't what that is.. but I atleast caught you offguard.

you should try that trick with someone dumber than you next time.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. am I one talking about downtrodden or are you?

I'm just smart enough to smell sarcasm from a mile, while you are dumb enough to respond in earnest, until its me, then you shift to irritating back and forth with a 1000 goalpost shifting.

i mean look at the title of this thread and where you ended up finally. that's the level of your idiocy.

you are just a disgusting creep who plays games. I get satisfaction from bashing you to pulp.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.. facts that have nothing to do with the conversation we are having. looks like you are desperate for a win, other than admit that you have absolutely nothing to back up your original claim - that CBN lifted people up.

i mean what kind of low class loser stans for a politician? either has to be caste maniac, or a general idiot that believes whatever inspiring stories he's told.

haha ..so what about the "facts" you threw around rail usage ? you just threw them not because they are true or factual but in the hope of getting one over me.

what a fcking loser.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't what that is.. but I atleast caught you offguard.

you should try that trick with someone dumber than you next time.

. Asala evadra nuvuu. Unnecessary arguments. If you can help some do it. If not why are you commenting this way? Em tupas comments ra ivi. 

You speak a lot about oppresed people and all the stuff. and When I ask, how can things get better for them, you talk nonsense like kill yourself.. just read your own comments.. you ll understand how sick they are

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

. Asala evadra nuvuu. Unnecessary arguments. If you can help some do it. If not why are you commenting this way? Em tupas comments ra ivi. 

You speak a lot about oppresed people and all the stuff. and When I ask, how can things get better for them, you talk nonsense like kill yourself.. just read your own comments.. you ll understand how sick they are

dumbfcuk read the thread again. and take my suggestion on how you can help with your question.

don't irritate me by asking the same stupid thing.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

dumbfcuk read the thread again. and take my suggestion on how you can help with your question.

don't irritate me by asking the same stupid thing.

Picha naa kodaka. Intha free ga batikestunav endi raa. Chupinchuko

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

haha ..so what about the "facts" you threw around rail usage ? you just threw them not because they are true or factual but in the hope of getting one over me.

what a fcking loser.

yeah I didn't care when I threw them. That's why i said 'it looks like'.. since I dont give a fcuk whether its true or not. I'm largely disconnected with the stupid detour you take on every conversation to try and prove to me how awesome chinese are.

none of what you present is impressive even.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are just a disgusting creep who plays games. I get satisfaction from bashing you to pulp.

you are bashing me? lmao. you are shifting goalposts in a desperate attempt to end the conversation.

I'm playing along as long as its entertaining to me.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what a fcking loser.

what kind of fcuking loser stans a politician.. considers every criticism of that politician as an attack on Andhra/Kamma?

I'm still waiting for you to argue like a grown man.. and you are just throwing tantrums like a kid, whenever someone you hate brings up CBN. and on occasions like this, you invite criticism on CBN by bringing him up yourself, and then cry a river when I don't agree with you, accusing me of hating andhra/kamma or whatever suits your fancy.

grow up.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are bashing me? lmao. you are shifting goalposts in a desperate attempt to end the conversation.

I'm playing along as long as its entertaining to me.

lol!

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what kind of fcuking loser stans a politician.. considers every criticism of that politician as an attack on Andhra/Kamma?

I'm still waiting for you to argue like a grown man.. and you are just throwing tantrums like a kid, whenever someone you hate brings up CBN. and on occasions like this, you invite criticism on CBN by bringing him up yourself, and then cry a river when I don't agree with you, accusing me of hating andhra/kamma or whatever suits your fancy.

grow up.

oh yea you know CBN so much that you studied his policies and effects and decided to hate him more than a kiraathuku like YST who engineered riots killings hundreds.

so cute ra narsi.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

oh yea you know CBN so much that you studied his policies and effects and decided to hate him more than a kiraathuku like YST who engineered riots killings hundreds.

so cute ra narsi.

I'm not the one making claims genius. You tagged me and made a claim. the burden of proof is on you. not on me.

I have no idea about CBN, and I rarely talk about him. Its you who wants to drag me into the conversation.. so I'm simply asking you to expand on your claims, which you've never been able to.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right! you are probably doing a job that 90% percent plus workers in the world would love to do. you, on your own doing, think you beat them all up ?

I am not saying a particular politican must be credited it with. But most here indirectly benefited from policies taken by ap govt.

Feudal does not mean you owned a bmw or iphone then ..but how were you compared with remaining 90 percent of population. It requires some self reflection to understand such things. which you have shown to be opposite of.

Well, you tend to make far too many judgements without even knowing my name. You don't know if my family benefitted or lost because of the decision. Well, from what I see on the forum, you seem to make far too many judgements without going into the logic or the facts. 

Good luck to you! Nannu idiseyyi anna.