Looking for professional mentor

MightyEmpress

I need somebody to guide me to grow in career. First i will share my backdrop. I dont have much education but i have work experience near 15+ years in different fields. There after i came to USA after marriage. Unfortunately i need to do job here and needed to start career. I struggled to get guidance. Finally i got job after three years because of on consultancy with fake IT experience with complete zero knowledge. Once after i joined everyone busy with their house hold works or multiple projects in my team. Everytime i heared from team they dont know anything. I helped with the information whatever i had. Six months moved same situation went. My lead never keep him available to team and team members also. But they were able to manage stand up calls. In this kind of situation i was able to manage my work and meanwhile more than 8 hours, nearly 16 hours i spent infront of work laptop to understand work. Inbetween my team tried to keep me low and spread about me that i dont know anything, and never supported to assign work for me. But I got two appreciations from client where my manager said about me that iam best performer in work. Now started my downfall. Started escalations on me and my team stopped complete communication in internal. Instead of learning subject alot of mess going in career. 

I need somebody’s guidance to learn things(subject) instead of going on fake resumes, stuggling by others. 

Note: I just tried to explain what iam going through and why iam looking for professional mentor.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MeetFriendz said:

yee technology lo working o chebithe ppl will jump in and provide they support ..

As of now iam working as devops engineer. Actively working on dips or defects. But this will not enough. I want to learn basic coding, scripting, it infra, cloud, testing whatever needed for career growth(at least need to stay in job). 

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

technology background neek em vachu

em nerchkundam ankuntunnav aci kuda cheppu

I have some computer knowledge other than IT. Now i understood about some basic it environment. Working as devops engineer. 

Just now, MightyEmpress said:

As of now iam working as devops engineer. Actively working on dips or defects. But this will not enough. I want to learn basic coding, scripting, it infra, cloud, testing whatever needed for career growth(at least need to stay in job). 

devops ki tickets ki sambandham ledu anna

looks like u were more of sys admin job

Neeku application and stack mottam

ela work avutadi ani telusukovalu first and the. zero in on writing code.

i wouls start with sample application and study it end end

development to deployment

ala multiple examples handson cheskuntu vellu and try to practice coding as part of it

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

technology background neek em vachu

em nerchkundam ankuntunnav aci kuda cheppu

Linux, git, jenkins, splunk, koddiga aws s3, ec2, orchestration tool XLR

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Neeku application and stack mottam

ela work avutadi ani telusukovalu first and the. zero in on writing code.

i wouls start with sample application and study it end end

development to deployment

ala multiple examples handson cheskuntu vellu and try to practice coding as part of it

Can you please guide one after one. I will practice and update here to you

udemy lo lot of self explanatory courses , pick one and try to complete it

youtube these days have tons of tutorials in telugu on most commonly discussed tech topics, try to go through them and see if you like them

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

udemy lo lot of self explanatory courses , pick one and try to complete it

youtube these days have tons of tutorials in telugu on most commonly discussed tech topics, try to go through them and see if you like them

sample… just kidding

• Haha 2