English Laundry Brand in Costco

bharathicement

Is it a big THOPU brand? Just wanted to know what you guys feel in US of A?

Today morning I went to Costco at the very opening hours at 9:30 AM in North London. I saw a huge group gathered at mens trousers section fighting like Refugees entering EU & UK.

Found that it was a Big sale (first time I ever saw this brand) and was on sale for £12 (equal to 13$ at todays conversion rate). Within an hour, almost all lengths of 30, 32 & 34 Waist (in inches) are gone. I was lucky and got a couple at £12 each. When I came and checked on Amazon, they were sold between 50£ - 120£ (different types) of the same brand.

I found the cloth to be uber luxurious.

Just wanted to know how mates in USA feel ?

19 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Is it a big THOPU brand? Just wanted to know what you guys feel in US of A?

Today morning I went to Costco at the very opening hours at 9:30 AM in North London. I saw a huge group gathered at mens trousers section fighting like Refugees entering EU & UK.

Found that it was a Big sale (first time I ever saw this brand) and was on sale for £12 (equal to 13$ at todays conversion rate). Within an hour, almost all lengths of 30, 32 & 34 Waist (in inches) are gone. I was lucky and got a couple at £12 each. When I came and checked on Amazon, they were sold between 50£ - 120£ (different types) of the same brand.

I found the cloth to be uber luxurious.

Just wanted to know how mates in USA feel ?

It's not luxury.. never heard 

1 hour ago, Ichigo said:

mob mentality ,

imagine fighting to get some clothes at costco , lol

Many people buy from costco and sell on amazon / ebay .. even after fees and shipping they make decent profit. Just FYI