Thankyou CBN

Higher_Purpose

24 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

arei yekkada nundi vostaayi raa ee bewakoof posts meeku?

Mammalni UK lo prasantham gaa bhathakanivvara raa?

Hinduvunani garvinchu

hinduvu ga jeevinchu

8 hours ago, Higher_Purpose said:

FgU1o6MaYAA_Fna?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anni visa lu petti ..antha theevranga study chesi approve chesina kooda median pay 13 ponds aa ? thats poverty wages .

Een sanghi tambram gaadu adhi adakkunda he wants to compare with other minorities and praise the thellas for favoring you.

over to @bharathicement

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anni visa lu petti ..antha theevranga study chesi approve chesina kooda median pay 13 ponds aa ? thats poverty wages .

Een sanghi tambram gaadu adhi adakkunda he wants to compare with other minorities and praise the thellas for favoring you.

over to @bharathicement

Bro, I think the net pay they are talking about is not taking highly qualified professionals like Software,Dentists,Medical Doctors, Real Estate, Retail business, Investors, Multiple home owners, Restaurant owners etc etc. into account.

If you take a full-time Software professional, the average pay for well-experienced ones will be minimum 75k GBP. (Average net of £4000 per month which translates to £25 per hour based on 20 day working month with 8 hours a day)

Then you will have 2 parents working full-time, 2 parents working Contracting in which case the average net salaries are ranging from 10k to 25k. I know many families earning more than that doing 1 job each (unlike 5-10 jobs you people are doing in USA).

I think they took only Uber drivers, Uber Eats, Pizza Delivery, Royal Mail Sorters and workers at ASDA, Sainsburys, Tesco. Even they get paid a minimum of 12-15£ per hour depending on the shift.

Those whom I know:

1. Desi dentists couple earn 1,000£ each a working day.

2. A Gujju family doing nothing and just managing Men and Womens PG earning 10k GBP

3. A doctor family earning 20k GBP per month.

4. At least 20 software couple families earning 15-25k GBP NET a month.

5. inka retail Off-license shops, takeaways aithe lekka leedhu.. andthaa Gujju + Punjabi. And now recently our Telugu Tejams.

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Bro, I think the net pay they are talking about is not taking highly qualified professionals like Software,Dentists,Medical Doctors, Real Estate, Retail business, Investors, Multiple home owners, Restaurant owners etc etc. into account.

If you take a full-time Software professional, the average pay for well-experienced ones will be minimum 75k GBP. (Average net of £4000 per month which translates to £25 per hour based on 20 day working month with 8 hours a day)

Then you will have 2 parents working full-time, 2 parents working Contracting in which case the average net salaries are ranging from 10k to 25k. I know many families earning more than that doing 1 job each (unlike 5-10 jobs you people are doing in USA).

I think they took only Uber drivers, Uber Eats, Pizza Delivery, Royal Mail Sorters and workers at ASDA, Sainsburys, Tesco. Even they get paid a minimum of 12-15£ per hour depending on the shift.

Those whom I know:

1. Desi dentists couple earn 1,000£ each a working day.

2. A Gujju family doing nothing and just managing Men and Womens PG earning 10k GBP

3. A doctor family earning 20k GBP per month.

4. At least 20 software couple families earning 15-25k GBP NET a month.

5. inka retail Off-license shops, takeaways aithe lekka leedhu.. andthaa Gujju + Punjabi. And now recently our Telugu Tejams.

thats expected ba. They are allowed to come in to country only if they have those qualifications.

Then why is median pay at 13 ? it is clear most of second generation and third generation indians are not doing well.