How to teach wife driving who is very slow in learning

abulu

eni months nunchi nerpisthunav ?

give her some time to learn , it takes some time. For some, takes more than a year,if they are not so motivated or just lazy.

but some girls are not cut out for driving.. hubby unnadu ga ani vadhilestharu .. I have seen such ladies..

manchiga cheppu bro , emergency  vasthe ela, you should learn driving ani , motivation istha undu .

take more desi driving school classes.

• Upvote 2

Not every one can teach driving or flying. 
it requires tremendous amount of patience. 

one of the reply has a step wise approach , we did the same thing , started out in parking lot and then eventually went to the road. 

as far as your situation , you can hire a nanny who can drop and pick up pay them the hourly rate , lot of people will be willing to work those 2 hours 

we hired nanny for 5 hours 10 days a month  when I am busy. 

or talk to your kids classroom teacher and see if any one is doing carpool and join them. 

dont stress out your wife , you don’t want your wife to be stressed out especially with kids at home 

12 hours ago, yoda123 said:

ForPro Large Hand Mirror, Multi-Purpose Mirror with Distortion-Free Reflection, Black, 9” W x 12” L

5 hours ago, abulu said:

e addam valla manaki use vuntundha?

yes bro  .... 

as u both can not see the objects around car ... n can not give proper directions .... when u give directions without knowing what is around car ... will lead to confusion and difference in awareness of the objects around the car between the 2 subjects (driver and teacher) ... in turn this will lead to frustration among the subjects .. n then it will lead to fear for the student to learn ...

when u hold this in your hand ... u will see all the traffic around the car ... n she will see the traffic in rear view mirror .. n side mirrors ... so .. you both will be aware of objects around the car ... n can sync with the directions u give ... so this helps in removing the frustration between the two ... n inturn helps with teaching n learning ....

this mirror costs 1 $ in dollar store ...

13 hours ago, abulu said:

Wife is taking forever sessions to learn the driving . she have zero experience not even two wheeler.

1) Hire the trainer and spent 10 sessions and wasted money 

2) Teaching driving, still when pulling car out o parking lot, she cofused to wheel left or right. 

3) Sudden breaking 

Kids are going to shcool and need  a drop, I need to go to work and unable to handle. 

Uber costing one sid 40$ makes life expensive 80$ a day. North na kodukulu neighbours vallu vallu friends not helping much. Telugu family kids in diff time zones.

Cant change apartment easily, how do you guys over come this women driving & learning. 

You can’t do much 

she needs to be serious about the situation 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Remember that you also took months to become perfect at it… they will take longer as it doesn’t come naturally to many of them (especially she never drove a car or a bike before)… my wife used to have bad dreams about her involved in some accident.. now she drives faster than me 😄

Fast is the worst 

17 hours ago, abulu said:

Wife is taking forever sessions to learn the driving . she have zero experience not even two wheeler.

2) Teaching driving, still when pulling car out o parking lot, she cofused to wheel left or right. 

3) Sudden breaking 

Kids are going to shcool and need  a drop, I need to go to work and unable to handle. 

Uber costing one sid 40$ makes life expensive 80$ a day. North na kodukulu neighbours vallu vallu friends not helping much. Telugu family kids in diff time zones.

Cant change apartment easily, how do you guys over come this women driving & learning. 

It needs patience 

i will tell you my experience 

my wife drove in empty parking lot 30 days continuously

then on the road in empty time for 30 days and slowly she is able tomdribe then she took classes from trainer topass exam 

Ladies driving is big thing you need patience money to work avvavu 

15 hours ago, Complex said:

eni months nunchi nerpisthunav ?

give her some time to learn , it takes some time. For some, takes more than a year,if they are motivated or just lazy.

but some girls are not cut out for driving.. hubby unnadu ga ani vadhilestharu .. I have seen such ladies..

manchiga cheppu bro , emergency  vasthe ela, you should learn driving ani , motivation istha undu .

take more desi driving school classes.

🙏

9 hours ago, yoda123 said:

yes bro  .... 

as u both can not see the objects around car ... n can not give proper directions .... when u give directions without knowing what is around car ... will lead to confusion and difference in awareness of the objects around the car between the 2 subjects (driver and teacher) ... in turn this will lead to frustration among the subjects .. n then it will lead to fear for the student to learn ...

when u hold this in your hand ... u will see all the traffic around the car ... n she will see the traffic in rear view mirror .. n side mirrors ... so .. you both will be aware of objects around the car ... n can sync with the directions u give ... so this helps in removing the frustration between the two ... n inturn helps with teaching n learning ....

this mirror costs 1 $ in dollar store ...

asalu e mirror idea raka, meda baga tippi daniki bandageg oka 25$ bokka. 1$ demundi idea mukyam kani :) !! Thanks bro.

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2022 at 10:47 AM, abulu said:

3) Sudden breaking 

first basics correct ga nerpiyyu uncle….get her comfortable with gas pedal, break n steering..empty parking lot lo tippuman motham…until she is bored..