How to teach wife driving who is very slow in learning

abulu

On 10/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, abulu said:

Wife is taking forever sessions to learn the driving . she have zero experience not even two wheeler.

1) Hire the trainer and spent 10 sessions and wasted money 

2) Teaching driving, still when pulling car out o parking lot, she cofused to wheel left or right. 

3) Sudden breaking 

Kids are going to shcool and need  a drop, I need to go to work and unable to handle. 

Uber costing one sid 40$ makes life expensive 80$ a day. North na kodukulu neighbours vallu vallu friends not helping much. Telugu family kids in diff time zones.

Cant change apartment easily, how do you guys over come this women driving & learning. 

Just give her dhyryam

On 10/30/2022 at 11:47 AM, abulu said:

Wife is taking forever sessions to learn the driving . she have zero experience not even two wheeler.

2) Teaching driving, still when pulling car out o parking lot, she cofused to wheel left or right. 

3) Sudden breaking 

Kids are going to shcool and need  a drop, I need to go to work and unable to handle. 

Uber costing one sid 40$ makes life expensive 80$ a day. North na kodukulu neighbours vallu vallu friends not helping much. Telugu family kids in diff time zones.

Cant change apartment easily, how do you guys over come this women driving & learning. 

yendayya idi ... oka roju wife tho e problem antavu inko roju inko problem avtavu. 

anyways she just needs to practice more anthey, no shortcuts cause your wife and kid(s) safety can't be compromised.... until then jai uber.

some people just take longer , My wife never drives on highways eventhough she has many years of driving exp. KOnni anthey.

18 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

this is the most difficult and painful phase in every relationship…

😂

nenu oka saari try chesa... tappu valladi titlu manku. so driving school fees pay chesi tappinchukunna inka appatinunchi.

• Haha 1

Indian ladies ki car nerpinchdaam chala kastam anna. We can’t blame them. It’s just too much fear antheee. My cousin ki nerpinchinna. She gave up twice after trying too hard with others. Valla friends and own brother gave up on her

Finally I had to take over the task due to repeated requests from my pinni….

first I asked her to play video game about cars. It sounds funny but she figured steering and turning at elementary level here. She played for a couple of days over phone. Sides and steering meedha basic awareness vasthadhiii. 

tharvatha oka 2 days golf cart rent sesi thippam bagaaaa. She got more confidence since she felt that she can jump anytime and it’s not as scary. while driving golf cart I made her do some L shapes and reverse parking etc. asked her to drive as fast as she can. 

2 days tharvathaaa 

very small hatchback car rent sesi oka 100 miles thiriginchaaa. 

it’s a small incremental process. From video game then golf cart and then hatch back car. She did it finally!!

1 week lo she got license and lost all fear. From zero to hero. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, abulu said:

3) Sudden breaking 

raghuramakrishnaraju-raghu.gif