vizag vs amaravathi

ARYA

I agree with first 3 points. 2nd point avuthey pakka. Once administration moves to vizaq, it will loose its uniqueness. Okka matalo cheppali antey nasanam avudhi.

not agreed to 4th point. States definitely need metropolitan cities but they have to grow organically.  Given that everything needs to be started from scratch, diversifing is not a bad option since ap lost everything with hyd going to tg, shouldnt repeat same mistake.

vizag capital ga petatam valla hyd ki advantage.. nothing more than that..end of the topic.. mentalodu elagu chesedi em ledu and cheyaledu... so ilanti diversions tho timepass... chetakani vadiki vote vesinandupu ap people ki jaragalsinde le..

• Upvote 1

Arey veedu Vizag, Amaravati kurnool antu secretries ni MLAs ni tippithe vallaku ayye karchantha public meeda padi chasthundi. Konchem anna alochinchara baabu. Edo oka place decide avvu. 

33 minutes ago, ARYA said:

-- I don't believe in center location of the capital as none of the capital cities in the world are in the center.

-- personally I do not prefer vizag as the capital as its beautiful nature and calmness will be disturbed big time. that's why we are the only city in the state which gave all the seats to TDP

-- In case of Amaravathi, I do not see the possibility of a 3-4L crore investment on a green field city for a deficit state like Andhra

-- Young educated Andhra people already migrated to USA, HYD, BANG, Chennai, so creation of new metropolis is not of a big use for existing generation

-- Final ga I am very confident that this state is gone to dogs when AMARVATHI region people like @futureofandhra voted to Jaggay and gave him akhanda majority by defeating honest young dynamic leaders like LOKESH babu even though he is instrumental in  planing and developing AMARAVATHI from grass roots.

It's 2020s comparing old cities doesn't make sense

Deficit state ayindhi Dora gari vallega

Public cheyaledhuga

It's center responsibility to fulfill that gap

Tirupati n Vizag are developing too

Inkem decentralization kavalo ee musugu batch ki

Govt money motham amaravati pedutunnaru aney ee fake crying when it will stop

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Vadini cover Chesina batch ki siggu vuntega

20 minutes ago, ARYA said:

siege lekunda London picchodini venakeskoni vastunnav musugu jaffa

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

I agree with first 3 points. 2nd point avuthey pakka. Once administration moves to vizaq, it will loose its uniqueness. Okka matalo cheppali antey nasanam avudhi.

not agreed to 4th point. States definitely need metropolitan cities but they have to grow organically.  Given that everything needs to be started from scratch, diversifing is not a bad option since ap lost everything with hyd going to tg, shouldnt repeat same mistake.

ma lokesh babu ni recognize cheyyanu antav anthe na

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

vizag capital ga petatam valla hyd ki advantage.. nothing more than that..end of the topic.. mentalodu elagu chesedi em ledu and cheyaledu... so ilanti diversions tho timepass... chetakani vadiki vote vesinandupu ap people ki jaragalsinde le..

idi ite nijam...more to my surprise KG region people clean sweep by ycp..never expected this..