vizag vs amaravathi

ARYA

5 hours ago, ARYA said:

-- I don't believe in center location of the capital as none of the capital cities in the world are in the center.

-- personally I do not prefer vizag as the capital as its beautiful nature and calmness will be disturbed big time. that's why we are the only city in the state which gave all the seats to TDP

-- In case of Amaravathi, I do not see the possibility of a 3-4L crore investment on a green field city for a deficit state like Andhra

-- Young educated Andhra people already migrated to USA, HYD, BANG, Chennai, so creation of new metropolis is not of a big use for existing generation

-- Final ga I am very confident that this state is gone to dogs when AMARVATHI region people like @futureofandhra voted to Jaggay and gave him akhanda majority by defeating honest young dynamic leaders like LOKESH babu even though he is instrumental in  planing and developing AMARAVATHI from grass roots.

Ethically Amaravathi should be there as officially started. If not we would’ve discussed and expected- so the ask is irrelevant- I didn’t like when they setup the capital as AMT but changing based on illogical theories is not acceptable- god knows if Hyd has advt or disadvt but keeping Vizag may not help as the beauty of Izzy will be stolen by current political goons 

This whole concept of capital based development is garbage and has failed all over India. None of the big cities are safe or have decent infra. Bad roads , non existent drainage , slums are all there in every city 

Should copy western model of self governing cities. Each city should have their own  police , courts , planning , etc 

The Mayor of the city should have more powers over development of the city than even the prime minister or chief minister just like NYC mayor has more say in new york administration than Joe Biden 

Those which have potential will thrive , those who dont will not. Let nature run its course 

14 hours ago, ARYA said:

-- I don't believe in center location of the capital as none of the capital cities in the world are in the center.

-- personally I do not prefer vizag as the capital as its beautiful nature and calmness will be disturbed big time. that's why we are the only city in the state which gave all the seats to TDP

-- In case of Amaravathi, I do not see the possibility of a 3-4L crore investment on a green field city for a deficit state like Andhra

-- Young educated Andhra people already migrated to USA, HYD, BANG, Chennai, so creation of new metropolis is not of a big use for existing generation

-- Final ga I am very confident that this state is gone to dogs when AMARVATHI region people like @futureofandhra voted to Jaggay and gave him akhanda majority by defeating honest young dynamic leaders like LOKESH babu even though he is instrumental in  planing and developing AMARAVATHI from grass roots.

Already developed Vizag ni capital chesi development throughout andhra cheyyali kabatti 3 capitals anadam edytho vundoo nbnb. Aa pichina motta gadiki cheppavadu andhra evadu ledu.  

4 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

Already developed Vizag ni capital chesi development throughout andhra cheyyali kabatti 3 capitals anadam edytho vundoo nbnb. Aa pichina motta gadiki cheppavadu andhra evadu ledu.  

yes, e state wide vadiki vote lu guddi ma meda pettaru..

19 hours ago, ARYA said:

Almost Every state capital in usa is at geogrpahical center.

8 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

problem is this reddii gajjji khulamm party always creating trouble with people and creating differences amongst them for no reason...

kamma gajji is also there but they atleast try to do something. this kula gajji is a destructive beast.

11 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

This whole concept of capital based development is garbage and has failed all over India. None of the big cities are safe or have decent infra. Bad roads , non existent drainage , slums are all there in every city 

Should copy western model of self governing cities. Each city should have their own  police , courts , planning , etc 

The Mayor of the city should have more powers over development of the city than even the prime minister or chief minister just like NYC mayor has more say in new york administration than Joe Biden 

Those which have potential will thrive , those who dont will not. Let nature run its course 

LOL. what is "capital based development". There is a city based or urba development which is the norm.

Look at how you contradict yourself - on one side you want city based development on other side your caste which decides how your mind thinks tells you to oppose a very well planned city on the cheap.

what a pathetic person.