Life

Ichigo

6 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

anyone feel like life is just going on super busy with wife , kids , schools , work , parents etc

everything seems to be sort of cycle , how are you guys managing? I rarely find time for myself , may be 1-2 hours if lucky before sleep

too many things in day to day life that we need to track , feels so complicated..how to make life simple and take a step back? reducing things or activities?

Alavatu aipodhi anthe

7 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

anyone feel like life is just going on super busy with wife , kids , schools , work , parents etc

everything seems to be sort of cycle , how are you guys managing? I rarely find time for myself , may be 1-2 hours if lucky before sleep

too many things in day to day life that we need to track , feels so complicated..how to make life simple and take a step back? reducing things or activities?

time for urself ante..wat u want to do..

• Upvote 1

you will get time…

do you know lean methodology…

write down hour to hour log for 3-4 days…honest yourself …you dont have to show to anyone…

you will find time…

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

kids are main culprits. Valla panulu vaallu cheskune daka you are stuck in mid life crisis.

Try to take break and chill now and then otherwise, Car lo autopilot on chesi moon ki potunnattu untadi

23 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

time for urself ante..wat u want to do..

emi cheyakkarledu , just want to sit and take a breath with out something coming up every 5 mins bro (other than sleep time) I mean..

24 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

kids are main culprits. Valla panulu vaallu cheskune daka you are stuck in mid life crisis.

Try to take break and chill now and then otherwise, Car lo autopilot on chesi moon ki potunnattu untadi

baga cheppav ba , I love my kids but kids take a lot of time , thats a fact

yeah , same , autopilot tho potunnattu undi life..

41 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

check your mobile usage and how much time you are watching tv or browsing… if you cut down on that, you will save lot of time… 

Last month chusthe, I was spending nine hours a day on my phone 😦 I brought it down to 7 hours this month so far, which is still very high.. 

22 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

emi cheyakkarledu , just want to sit and take a breath with out something coming up every 5 mins bro (other than sleep time) I mean..

gym or walking po

Oka ganta sepu sanam chey

cycle tokku

cook chey

friends tho mandu kottu