Life

Ichigo

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

check your mobile usage and how much time you are watching tv or browsing… if you cut down on that, you will save lot of time… 

Last month chusthe, I was spending nine hours a day on my phone 😦 I brought it down to 7 hours this month so far, which is still very high.. 

will check , thanks

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

check your mobile usage and how much time you are watching tv or browsing… if you cut down on that, you will save lot of time… 

Last month chusthe, I was spending nine hours a day on my phone 😦 I brought it down to 7 hours this month so far, which is still very high.. 

Working for Apple as 2nd jaab ?

3 hours ago, Ichigo said:

anyone feel like life is just going on super busy with wife , kids , schools , work , parents etc

everything seems to be sort of cycle , how are you guys managing? I rarely find time for myself , may be 1-2 hours if lucky before sleep

too many things in day to day life that we need to track , feels so complicated..how to make life simple and take a step back? reducing things or activities?

What helps me is to take one thing at a time. Many times we think we don't have time, but that's just our anxiety talking. There is plenty of time for many things. Worrying about future imaginary incidents makes present miserable. Always tell yourself I will cross that bridge when I come to it. 10 Minute deep breathing meditation also helps immensely. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

BAga kaliga minginchukunav 8 hrs tv iko 8 hrs edane sasthav ne lanti ledhu ts ki 😂 nasty

27 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

BAga kaliga minginchukunav 8 hrs tv iko 8 hrs edane sasthav ne lanti ledhu ts ki 😂 nasty

Check your screen time… easy ga 18 hrs untadi.. just afdb di 😄