Planning to get a DOG

Anta Assamey

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Rich people kastalu. Or job lo full kaali

Nuvvu ante kastapadi Company ni paiki teesuku vellali ... Nenu enta kastapadda State ni paiki teesuku vellalenu kada...33mtnj.gif

31 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Lab ki less hair kada... Retriever ki hair is the issue...oppinchali.. Background work chesukunte oppukunaka time ivvakudadu...33mtnj.gif

Lab lu retriver lu light tesko illu antha gabbu leputai with hair and solluu…better go with Golden Doodles they are best with no shedding and hypoallergic.-

10 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Lab lu retriver lu light tesko illu antha gabbu leputai with hair and solluu…better go with Golden Doodles they are best with no shedding and hypoallergic.-

Mee dabbunnolla kashtalu maa lanti general public ki ardam kavu anna

Golden doodle better…very less shedding. GR or GS, Labrador aithe winter la sukkalu kanipistayi..especially mee state la winter motham mostly spends indoor kabatti illu antha hair, carpets mida hair…sachipotaru 

I have Lab and Husky mix. Illantha...hair..sollu.. Kaani daani allari mundu ivanni nothing. first loa konchem kastam and chikaaku..when the hair is piling up like mountains in every corner but now we dont care.

Its come with heavy responsibility and emotional bonding. boldantha pani..winter loa narakam..walking outdoor early in the morning in minneapolis is hell

I’m looking to re-home my 2 year old puppy. He is a golden retriever and fully trained. I need to travel for work now and it’s getting difficult for me to keep him. I have been looking for the right owner. If you’re serious about getting a dog, let me know. 

57 minutes ago, ARYA said:

golden doodles mast craze ippudu 

but they are very hyper active 

ledante illu mottam gola chestadi baitaki teskellakapote