Stripe lo layoffs

andhrabullet

1 minute ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Congrats broo. Future set cchheeskonaavvu

edi 3 4 months pay that future set chesukobvochu e market lo 

when smartest of engineers from company like stripe, twitter, Lyft are on market e time lo job pothe near impossible bayya full time kottadam average guys like me 

22 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

when smartest of engineers from company like stripe, twitter, Lyft are on market e time lo job pothe near impossible bayya full time kottadam average guys like me 

+1 , ee time lo layoff or job hop is extremely difficult as lot of good people searching for very few open positions , most companies have hiring freezes and I don't think hiring will open atleast until Jan or Feb for a lot of companies , even then unless the Fed pivots by then it will be a disaster job market , people are under estimating the impact

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Nothing to celebrate or feel relieved.. the stress on me is going to be worst than getting laid off.  Loosing few amazing folks. Already 2 people left recently. 
But most of us know this was coming

yeah , stress of doing 2-3 roles gets to you eventually , been in that place where a senior left and I had to step up and do 2 roles and team was short staffed to being with , was not a pretty experience..

1 hour ago, Ichigo said:

yeah , stress of doing 2-3 roles gets to you eventually , been in that place where a senior left and I had to step up and do 2 roles and team was short staffed to being with , was not a pretty experience..

I am in different & big mess. A mgr reporting to me left last week. Now another mgr is getting laid off and so both there reportees will directly report to me. I dont know how to manage. Worst spot to be in.

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

@csrcsr avg guy a.. mere ala ante, below avg guys like me sangathi ela anna

18 hours ago, csrcsr said:

@csrcsr uncle .. GC ochaaka andhu k multiple jobs cheyali .. okati poyina inkoti insurance laga untundi .. ani antunna @Sucker uncle .. rendu kadu muudu jobs cheyali .. that is like additional insurance to kids ani antuna @JANASENA uncle

19 hours ago, Vaampire said:

I am in different & big mess. A mgr reporting to me left last week. Now another mgr is getting laid off and so both there reportees will directly report to me. I dont know how to manage. Worst spot to be in.

Brahmi GIFs | Tenor micro-management cheyakapothe .. 100 mandhi ni aina manage cheyochu .. ani antunna @Spartan uncle 

gumpu lo govinda laaga .. alaa 100 mandhi team lo unte .. hayiga 3rd job cheskovochu ani other side of the coin chuupistuna @Sucker uncle

miru miru emaina saavandi .. na job mathram peeki thengakandi .. antuna weekend star @csrcsr uncle Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1