Employees from Twitter are waiting to get laid off for severance

DesiPokiri

48 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

antha scene ledhu ..light theesuko. These are something only that weirdo narsi @Raven_Rayes beleives. "My jack is heroic lefty and Elon is evil rightie" ..lol

jack ran twitter to the ground, and had actual awesome ideas like bluesky protocol to decentralize twitter.

I always love a CEO that runs a company to the ground. I'd love Musk too if he ran twitter to the ground.

11 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

Love your Job life and Technology ...not the company. 

The company will fire even though you fired well in that company

Andhuke they are waiting for severance, these days ppl are not loyal to company, only to the pay they get 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

jack ran twitter to the ground, and had actual awesome ideas like bluesky protocol to decentralize twitter.

I always love a CEO that runs a company to the ground. I'd love Musk too if he ran twitter to the ground.

yedisavule. I dont even what running to ground means - he left it with huge valuation.

You were celebrating here about how he banned trump and was so liberal. Every post you come up with some new BS.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yedisavule. I dont even what running to ground means - he left it with huge valuation.

You were celebrating here about how he banned trump and was so liberal. Every post you come up with some new BS.

I'm only speaking the language of trump supporters like you. according to them, Jack is the cause for all the disfunction in twitter.

do you conveniently shift loyalties whenever you have to dunk on me? lmao loser.

I didn't say Jack was liberal.. idiot. He's a narcissist and lives in his own world. He's neither left nor right. He's just a dysfunctional human person.

Jack has also admitted to having done a mistake by banning trump. that doesn't lower the admiration I have for a weirdo like him.

elon tries hard to be a weirdo, but is too trapped with his image of a cool billionaire, and his propensity to feed that image over and over. Its a sad man.

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

e blue tick gola enti .. i dont have twitter account till now ;) 

more like verified official account ... kind of offical vs fake account differntiation