How is it even possible? 11 jobs? From his twitter, looks like he is based in the US

southyx

• southyx changed the title to How is it even possible? 11 jobs? From his twitter, looks like he is based in the US
3 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Telugulo eka typing sesthunav

Windows lo Telugu font install chesuko. English letters lo type chesthe, it will translate and give you right words to choose.

8 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Interesting but who types telugu on desktop?

i do…i type telugu in laptop for my story writing…i posted few stories in this db also..but i stopped now because i am working for something big…

previously i was using  google input tools for telugu like if you type tenglish  words it converts to telugu…but it was really bad…it gives auto suggestions  boothulu…real boothulu as below 

eCv5UK6_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

so i decided to install telugu qwerty keyboard in mac…but typing was hard…phone keyboard is different to mac keyboard where you have real keys…so i bought those stickers…fir telugu typing…

this is not bragging…giving answer for what you asked…

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i do…i type telugu in laptop for my story writing…i posted few stories in this db also..but i stopped now because i am working for something big…

previously i was using  google input tools for telugu like if you type tenglish  words it converts to telugu…but it was really bad…it gives auto suggestions  boothulu…real boothulu as below 

eCv5UK6_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

so i decided to install telugu qwerty keyboard in mac…but typing was hard…phone keyboard is different to mac keyboard where you have real keys…so i bought those stickers…fir telugu typing…

this is not bragging…giving answer for what you asked…

nuv cinema teeste cheppu ne camera man ga work chesta.. atleast assistant camera guy