Evaraina trade in chesinra att iPhone 14 deal

Tillu143

5 hours ago, Tillu143 said:

What if the cheapest phone to trade in to get iPhone 14 deal.

Trade in with att verizon like Carriers is waste kaka… instant credit istunnada or 24/36 months billing credits ? 

23 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Trade in with att verizon like Carriers is waste kaka… instant credit istunnada or 24/36 months billing credits ? 

Ee madhya asalu instant credit isthaleru kada … carriers Telivi meeri poyaru… 36 billing credits istha antunnaru eekodaniki!! 

9 hours ago, Tillu143 said:

What if the cheapest phone to trade in to get iPhone 14 deal.

Not super deal .. they are giving 36 billing credits. If you have ihpone 11 or above. I bought Samsung Refurb S20 for 250 from amazon and used as trade in .. They gave 800$ off of new iphone 14 pro with 36 months credit 

1 hour ago, chingchang said:

Not super deal .. they are giving 36 billing credits. If you have ihpone 11 or above. I bought Samsung Refurb S20 for 250 from amazon and used as trade in .. They gave 800$ off of new iphone 14 pro with 36 months credit 

where did you trade in? ATT or verizon

couple of years back, AT&T offered me customer retention offer - pay  50% of the new phone value and trade in old phone with 24 months contract. I paid $550 for $1100 phone aprox.

Any one tried this kind of deal this time. or any good delas?