B2 VISA extn applied.. no approval yet. Parents left to India. Now what? How can we inform to the USCIS

reddyrao

Keep the reciept Number / Form for future,

and withdraw ur applicaiton.

next time entry appudu in case over stay cheste, write letter with proper time line and what happened.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, reddyrao said:

anybody faced this..? plz throw some kerosene lamp light.

u dont have to inform anything…fingerprinting aipothe they ll approve until their last day…so no worries…fingerprint kakapothe they might deny so keep the receipts n reasons for next time incase if they ask

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

fingerprint aipoinda

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

u dont have to inform anything…fingerprinting aipothe they ll approve until their last day…so no worries…fingerprint kakapothe they might deny so keep the receipts n reasons for next time incase if they ask

Yep. Finger print aipoyindi. applied for the Extn in the 5th month after they arrived. they left the country after staying for 350 days. not completed the Full year stay.

saved the copy I-797C copy with them, just in case the immigration ask them in their next trip to the USA.

Not sure how to withdraw the application now and how it impacts.

9 minutes ago, reddyrao said:

anybody faced this..? plz throw some kerosene lamp light.

Nothinng required. Same case with my mother. system will automatically deny it as the person left the country.

She rentered recently without any issues.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Keep the reciept Number / Form for future,

and withdraw ur applicaiton.

next time entry appudu in case over stay cheste, write letter with proper time line and what happened.

trying to do the same bro. pichha pichha sites open avuthunnai

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

Nothinng required. Same case with my mother. system will automatically deny it as the person left the country.

She rentered recently without any issues.

awesome. Thanks Bro

I would not withdraw application bro . Just leace as it is . My inlaws velli poyaka , i sent their return flight and i94 to the address on receipt . Looks like they voided out case . No action has bren taken and its in pending status for more than 1 yr . 

withdraw cheste it is like u donot need this extension laaga vastadi ani i just left it like that . 

11 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

I would not withdraw application bro . Just leace as it is . My inlaws velli poyaka , i sent their return flight and i94 to the address on receipt . Looks like they voided out case . No action has bren taken and its in pending status for more than 1 yr . 

withdraw cheste it is like u donot need this extension laaga vastadi ani i just left it like that . 

okay. for now I'm not gonna do anything. Just leaving it as @Moon_Walker said. saved the Biometric application form confirmation document and then I-797C copy just in case they might be of any use during their next visit at POE.

58 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

My parents left while extension is in processing and I did not do anything and left it, not sure what happened to those petitions 

USCIS app veskoni monnativaraku daily status check chesthu unna. inka aapesa. no updates at all. just

"your Case was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" maatrame chupistundi

2 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Eam kadu leave it..valle oka 5 months ki approved antaru appatiki a date kuda aipotundi..I had same situation once..

based on all the responses inka ade anipistundi. 

Next arrival ki kochhens em lekunda unte saalu. 

2 hours ago, reddyrao said:

Yep. Finger print aipoyindi. applied for the Extn in the 5th month after they arrived. they left the country after staying for 350 days. not completed the Full year stay.

saved the copy I-797C copy with them, just in case the immigration ask them in their next trip to the USA.

Not sure how to withdraw the application now and how it impacts.

odeyamma 350 days vunara nayana nice