Number of Indian students in US on rise again, now at a higher rate than Chinese

Sucker

Gattiga Kottesam

In absolute numbers, 1,99,182 students with India as their place of origin were pursuing higher education in the US in 2021-22, as against 1,67,582 in 2020-21, which translates to a 19 per cent increase. In 2012-13, there were 96,654 Indian students in higher education in the US.

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Gattiga Kottesam

In absolute numbers, 1,99,182 students with India as their place of origin were pursuing higher education in the US in 2021-22, as against 1,67,582 in 2020-21, which translates to a 19 per cent increase. In 2012-13, there were 96,654 Indian students in higher education in the US.

Perm sem ki fee entha untundi avg ga?

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Inkenduku consultancy open chesey .. branch offices ma Bay Area ki nannu head chesey antuns @Spartan uncle 

yeah vuncle lathkor 9-5 job yevad chesthadu oka 50 payrolls vunte every week oka vacation and shopping cheskovachu

Its a tragedy ba. h1b quota is same. how will these 2 lak students find employment ? opt is 18 months muchhata. Then they do CPT spending 5k to 6k every semester on tuition alone.

Ultimately all desi money is coming here.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I was talking to my cousin who had a pretty tough life (divorce gatra). She is planning to send her daughter in non-tech role for masters.

I made some calculation and said 120k is the practical maximum she had to spend. She said she is cool with it - 1 crore cash.

She is doing ok as engineer in state electicity board - but i think one crore is almost all her cash savings/inheritiance now.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its a tragedy ba. h1b quota is same. how will these 2 lak students find employment ? opt is 18 months muchhata. Then they do CPT spending 5k to 6k every semester on tuition alone.

Ultimately all desi money is coming here.

Bro, CBN’s vision and NTR’s Eamcet valle ipudu students ki vache chance dorikindi ani ie DB and ie lokam telisetattu cheppu bro..

• Haha 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Bro, CBN’s vision and NTR’s Eamcet valle ipudu students ki vache chance dorikindi ani ie DB and ie lokam telisetattu cheppu bro..

CBN vision is about getting jobs in america , specifically in IT. nee lanti bewarse gallu kooda baagupaddaru dhaantlo.