H4 Auto-revalidation experience

raccharambola

11 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

could you please post your experience? can we do it without travelling to canada, mexico etc?

Auto revalidation is only applicable if you travel to Canada and Mexico bro no option , if your spouse h4 i94 is still valid give a try no harm

1 hour ago, raccharambola said:

could you please post your experience? can we do it without travelling to canada, mexico etc?

Yes , go to San Diego or Texas border and tell to cbp that you are here for h4 i94 revalidation or renewal. Pay $6 fee upfront on USCIS site. Most of the time they do but sometimes they reject, so try next day with other cbp officer. 

Btw, you have to go to Mexican border and come back , if you have valid h4 stamp , Mexican border don't even bother to stamp on your passport as arrivals , just let you go to USA entry through their border.

2 hours ago, ramudu said:

Yes , go to San Diego or Texas border and tell to cbp that you are here for h4 i94 revalidation or renewal. Pay $6 fee upfront on USCIS site. Most of the time they do but sometimes they reject, so try next day with other cbp officer. 

Btw, you have to go to Mexican border and come back , if you have valid h4 stamp , Mexican border don't even bother to stamp on your passport as arrivals , just let you go to USA entry through their border.

Andaru boarder datamatunaru. Appatki visa expire ayie unte ela enter avutaru. Cbp only cares visa re enter to us.  not i94 or 797 

19 minutes ago, soldier said:

Andaru boarder datamatunaru. Appatki visa expire ayie unte ela enter avutaru. Cbp only cares visa re enter to us.  not i94 or 797 

you can visit canada and mexico for 30 days without visa but valid I-94. In this H4 case , they don't file for extension but ask CBP to issue new I-94 based on recent H1 approval  , so H4 also get new I-94 until H1 I-94 date. 

Land CBP in San diago / Texas are aware this process but sometime they reject but if you travel through air , they will do it 99%.