G20 సమిట్ లో ప్రధాని మోది గారి దగ్గరికి వచ్చి మరీ పలకరించిన అమెరికా అధ్యక్షుడు "జో బైడెన్"

JackSeal

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Jogi jogi kaliste budidha ralindi ata same goes there

2024 అమెరికన్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ ఎన్నికలలొ తిరిగి పోటీ చేయనున్న ప్రధాని మోది స్నేహితుడు "డొనాల్డ్ ట్రంప్"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

why india was not part of emergency meeting..?

It’s emergency for them because they are jealous of India’s growing influence in the world. 
giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

మోడీ రాను అని రిజెక్ట్ చేసాడు అంట...47osjd.gif

44 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

just because its an emergency meeting does not mean its an emergency for India

nee bodna la undi logic

anni 20 countries ni emergency meeting loki piliste inka emegency enduku, nuvvu half baked potato ani confirmed

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

just because its an emergency meeting does not mean its an emergency for India

nee bodna la undi logic

anni 20 countries ni emergency meeting loki piliste inka emegency enduku, nuvvu half baked potato ani confirmed

ఇంకోసారు విశ్వగురు…అని ఎక్కడా వాగొద్దు…జనాలు నోట్లో ఊస్తారు…

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

ఇంకోసారు విశ్వగురు…అని ఎక్కడా వాగొద్దు…జనాలు నోట్లో ఊస్తారు…

you need to know definition of what you mentioned

vishwaguru is something applied to India to regain its glory back, never been applied to Modi in general

too much fabricated new chadivite comprehension 10gutadi

BTW, no one from BJP said India is already super power, you need to understand how geopolitics work before applying evern piece on nonsense to Modi and thereby to India

20 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

you need to know definition of what you mentioned

vishwaguru is something applied to India to regain its glory back, never been applied to Modi in general

too much fabricated new chadivite comprehension 10gutadi

BTW, no one from BJP said India is already super power, you need to understand how geopolitics work before applying evern piece on nonsense to Modi and thereby to India

nenu pettina first pettina comment lo kooda india ane anna…modi ni kaadu…maaku telusu modi emi maatlaadutado..akkada..

jayashenkar emi peekutunnadu..? 5th largest gdp country ani cheppukune meeru geo politics lo india zero ante kallu taagina kothi laa istam vachhinattu maatladutunnaru…

remember my response always will be how you respond back…

nannu correct cheyyadaniki chhodaku…nachhite nenu raasedhi chaduvu lekapothe mingai…you have no right to judge me…

24 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nenu pettina first pettina comment lo kooda india ane anna…modi ni kaadu…maaku telusu modi emi maatlaadutado..akkada..

jayashenkar emi peekutunnadu..? 5th largest gdp country ani cheppukune meeru geo politics lo india zero ante kallu taagina kothi laa istam vachhinattu maatladutunnaru…

remember my response always will be how you respond back…

nannu correct cheyyadaniki chhodaku…nachhite nenu raasedhi chaduvu lekapothe mingai…you have no right to judge me…

I wish people like you had the same questioning enthusiasm back during India was controlled by remote through MMS

one thing is certain, that Modi who happens to be a hitler/fascist where every tom dick and harry can question irrationally implying their hatred for India because India elected Modi

This is typically the logic most congress/PortrayedNeutrals would like to project

coming back to stature of India, India became strong enough to avoid being pulled into a vassal state of the west, its been proven that India can take its own interests before anything, instead of applauding how India is shaping up, folks like you pick trivial issues to have an orgasm of Indias failure as Modi failure and vice versa

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

I wish people like you had the same questioning enthusiasm back during India was controlled by remote through MMS

people like me...questioned UPA govt and participated aam admi protest..etc and voted to BJP...back in days

now the same people questioning BJP..but you guys are not able to digest..

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

one thing is certain, that Modi who happens to be a hitler/fascist where every tom dick and harry can question irrationally implying their hatred for India because India elected Modi

This is typically the logic most congress/PortrayedNeutrals would like to project

my question was very straight..."why india was not there in that meeting...?" for that simple question..you are bringing  other parties, questioning my neutrality, painting me as political biased...finaly judging my character...all these are unnecessary...

all you have to do give reasonable answer for that question..or ignore if you dont know..

how hard it is..

8 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

coming back to stature of India, India became strong enough to avoid being pulled into a vassal state of the west, its been proven that India can take its own interests before anything, instead of applauding how India is shaping up, folks like you pick trivial issues to have an orgasm of Indias failure as Modi failure and vice versa

ignoring all the nonsense you posted here...but you admitted it is an issue..

i have posted many india related posts like demographics, rankings, agriculture and culture related..etc go and see hope you are not blind...but if i raise one question on govt ... you are trying to paint as i am anti national..

first of all who are you to decide who is indian or what is india..?  you are also a just an indian like anyone else..

be shameful if you are judging someone or calling some one as anti national..