G20 సమిట్ లో ప్రధాని మోది గారి దగ్గరికి వచ్చి మరీ పలకరించిన అమెరికా అధ్యక్షుడు "జో బైడెన్"

JackSeal

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

why india was not part of emergency meeting..?

Why will India be part of such a meeting ? Neither it’s on our agenda or our direct interest. Like always, India has stayed away from conflict. US and NATO countries are the ones who need to respond and they did. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Why will India be part of such a meeting ? Neither it’s on our agenda or our direct interest. Like always, India has stayed away from conflict. US and NATO countries are the ones who need to respond and they did. 

NATO lo japan eppudu join ayindhi..? where is the rest of the NATO countries...?

even after modi made this call....this happend...how do you take it..?

so you agreeing, India comments are not making significant impact..? 

India's Modi calls for diplomacy to end Russia-Ukraine conflict

G20 summit in Bali
G20 summit in Bali
G20 summit in Bali

[1/9] President of the United States of America Joe Biden listens to the outlook of Prime Minister of India Narendra Damodardas Modi during the G20 Summit opening session, in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia, November 15, 2022. ADITYA PRADANA PUTRA/G20 Media Center/Handout via REUTERS

Read more
Nov 15 (Reuters) - India Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday urged a return to diplomacy to end the Russia-Ukraine war, reiterating the South Asian nation's call for peace in the ongoing conflict.

India has not condemned Moscow's invasion of Ukraine, but Modi told Russian President Vladimir Putin in September that "today's era is not an era of war".

"I have repeatedly said that we have to find a way to return to the path of ceasefire and diplomacy in Ukraine," Modi said in his opening remarks at the Group of 20 (G20) summit in Bali, Indonesia.

25 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

people like me...questioned UPA govt and participated aam admi protest..etc and voted to BJP...back in days

now the same people questioning BJP..but you guys are not able to digest..

my question was very straight..."why india was not there in that meeting...?" for that simple question..you are bringing  other parties, questioning my neutrality, painting me as political biased...finaly judging my character...all these are unnecessary...

all you have to do give reasonable answer for that question..or ignore if you dont know..

how hard it is..

ignoring all the nonsense you posted here...but you admitted it is an issue..

i have posted many india related posts like demographics, rankings, agriculture and culture related..etc go and see hope you are not blind...but if i raise one question on govt ... you are trying to paint as i am anti national..

first of all who are you to decide who is indian or what is india..?  you are also a just an indian like anyone else..

be shameful if you are judging someone or calling some one as anti national..

first you need to understand what that emergency meeting is about, your question itself was incorrect and can easily be intended to be loaded question with some motives behind

it was called by US to its vassal states, Germany, Canada, Netherlands, Japan, Spain, Italy, France, the UK. these are clearly NATO states, and they just go by what US tells them excluding France is some cases

What does India do in this meeting when India is being projected as Russian ally by the west

16 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

first you need to understand what that emergency meeting is about, your question itself was incorrect and can easily be intended to be loaded question with some motives behind

it was called by US to its vassal states, Germany, Canada, Netherlands, Japan, Spain, Italy, France, the UK. these are clearly NATO states, and they just go by what US tells them excluding France is some cases

What does India do in this meeting when India is being projected as Russian ally by the west

JAPAN...NATO...? 

andaru akkade vunnaru...G20 meeting ki velli...but kondaru maatrame emergency meeting vellaru...

modi india lo vundo vunte..its not even an issue...he was there..in that country...and he made calls for diplomocy...

At a regional summit in Uzbekistan in September, Mr. Modi said the whole world was paying the price and told Mr. Putin, “Today’s era is not of war.” He said he wanted “to discuss how we can move forward on the path of peace.”

Mr. Modi, India’s most powerful prime minister in decades, has been trying to refashion the country’s tradition of nonalignment into a more commanding strategy — an “all alignment” of sorts. Peacemaking could carve a more prominent place for India in the global order and possibly bring it closer to a long-sought prize of a fairer power distribution — a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council.

And trying to solve the world’s biggest crisis seems to have appealed to Mr. Modi’s ambitions to go down in history as one of India’s greatest leaders.

But when Mr. Macron approached Mr. Modi about peace talks, Indian officials said it wasn’t clear what the West wanted as an ultimate settlement for the Ukraine war: Should Ukraine cede territory to Russia? Who would enforce any cease-fire that was struck? Indian officials said that after Mr. Macron got swept up in his re-election campaign, the idea faded anyway.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India and President Emmanuel Macron of France at the Group of 7 summit in Germany in June. Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India and President Emmanuel Macron of France at the Group of 7 summit in Germany in June.Credit...Matthias Schrader/Associated Press

Indian officials have recently dropped hints about playing a bigger mediating role. At a conference last month in New Zealand, S. Jaishankar, India’s foreign minister, asked, “How do you get to facilitate at least the ability for the participants in the conflict to sit down and talk?”

“Whatever we can do,” he said, “we will be willing to do.”

Mr. Jaishankar, who holds a Ph.D. in nuclear diplomacy, has been the chief theorist, as well as the chief implementer, of India’s new foreign-policy approach. When not shuttling between world capitals, he gives frequent and candid lectures at universities and research institutions. In his 2020 book “The India Way,” he said India’s rise would be determined by how it navigates a “world of naked self-interest.”

India could play a significant role if Russia reaches a point in the conflict where it is looking for “friends or partners” to bridge the gap with the West, said C. Raja Mohan, a senior fellow at the Asia Society Policy Institute in New Delhi. Otherwise, India’s facilitating role between Russian and Ukraine would be limited, he said.

“Fundamentally, it is still a European question, it is a trans-Atlantic question,” Mr. Mohan said.

Mr. Putin, though, has been complimentary about India and China’s push for dialogue, saying, “These are our close allies, partners, and we respect their position.”

Another possibility that diplomats have floated is a joint mediation effort led by India, Israel and the United Arab Emirates, nations a sliver of India’s size but geopolitical players that have similarly tried to stay neutral in the Russia-Ukraine war.

“The fact that these issues are being discussed and that some officials are contemplating an India, Israel, U.A.E. mediation effort is a significant development,” said Kenneth Juster, a former American ambassador to India.

“That these three countries could be working together and possibly approaching Russia to mediate its dispute with Ukraine,” he said, “illustrates the fluidity of the international system and the changes that have occurred in it.”

He added that the Indian foreign service has “very skillful diplomats,” and that if they offered to help with talks, when Russian and Ukraine were ready for them, “that would be good.”

Mr. Jaishankar, India’s foreign minister, with his Russian counterpart, Sergey V. Lavrov, at a meeting in New Delhi in April. Mr. Jaishankar, India’s foreign minister, with his Russian counterpart, Sergey V. Lavrov, at a meeting in New Delhi in April.Credit...S. Jaishankar, via Associated Press

Negotiations in March brokered by Turkey’s leader, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, failed. Since then the Ukrainians have only suffered more. More mass graves have been discovered. More remains of civilians brutalized by Russian forces have been unearthed. More Russian missiles have slammed into cities, casting countless Ukrainians into darkness and cold.

This leaves just about all Ukrainians, from President Volodymyr Zelensky on down, dead set against negotiations. Ukrainians are also perhaps more skeptical about India, largely because India keeps buying Russian oil, which the Ukrainians say helps finance the bloodshed in their country. Yuri Makarov, the chief editor of the Ukrainian national broadcasting company and a popular commentator based in Kyiv, was surprised to hear that Indian officials had been contemplating peace efforts.

“I wonder if they have their own idea of the real Ukrainian situation,” he said, adding that he had yet to meet any Indian diplomats, intellectuals or journalists in Kyiv.

His instinct, he said, was that Israel or Turkey would be better informed mediators, if negotiations were to resume.

Still, Mr. Makarov said, “Russia doesn’t want Ukraine to exist.”

He added, “So I don’t see an option for talks, sadly.”

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

JAPAN...NATO...? 

andaru akkade vunnaru...G20 meeting ki velli...but kondaru maatrame emergency meeting vellaru...

modi india lo vundo vunte..its not even an issue...he was there..in that country...and he made calls for diplomocy...

At a regional summit in Uzbekistan in September, Mr. Modi said the whole world was paying the price and told Mr. Putin, “Today’s era is not of war.” He said he wanted “to discuss how we can move forward on the path of peace.”

Mr. Modi, India’s most powerful prime minister in decades, has been trying to refashion the country’s tradition of nonalignment into a more commanding strategy — an “all alignment” of sorts. Peacemaking could carve a more prominent place for India in the global order and possibly bring it closer to a long-sought prize of a fairer power distribution — a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council.

And trying to solve the world’s biggest crisis seems to have appealed to Mr. Modi’s ambitions to go down in history as one of India’s greatest leaders.

But when Mr. Macron approached Mr. Modi about peace talks, Indian officials said it wasn’t clear what the West wanted as an ultimate settlement for the Ukraine war: Should Ukraine cede territory to Russia? Who would enforce any cease-fire that was struck? Indian officials said that after Mr. Macron got swept up in his re-election campaign, the idea faded anyway.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India and President Emmanuel Macron of France at the Group of 7 summit in Germany in June. Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India and President Emmanuel Macron of France at the Group of 7 summit in Germany in June.Credit...Matthias Schrader/Associated Press

Indian officials have recently dropped hints about playing a bigger mediating role. At a conference last month in New Zealand, S. Jaishankar, India’s foreign minister, asked, “How do you get to facilitate at least the ability for the participants in the conflict to sit down and talk?”

“Whatever we can do,” he said, “we will be willing to do.”

Mr. Jaishankar, who holds a Ph.D. in nuclear diplomacy, has been the chief theorist, as well as the chief implementer, of India’s new foreign-policy approach. When not shuttling between world capitals, he gives frequent and candid lectures at universities and research institutions. In his 2020 book “The India Way,” he said India’s rise would be determined by how it navigates a “world of naked self-interest.”

Japan fits into vassal states, Japan is anti Russia and hence it has been included

tell me one country which is really interested to solve Ukraine issue by even going against US, they are all together to safeguard NATO's interests

Indias foreign policy really kick started in different direction from 2020 onwards, what you see if initial stages of real India. west will not be happy to acknowledge just yet, but they will have no choice to get India onboard to have better dialogue with East, I won't be surprised India will be given UN Veto power with lot of preconditions in the next 5 yrs. to make it a US vassal state or take it away from Russia completely

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Japan fits into vassal states, Japan is anti Russia and hence it has been included

tell me one country which is really interested to solve Ukraine issue by even going against US, they are all together to safeguard NATO's interests

Indias foreign policy really kick started in different direction from 2020 onwards, what you see if initial stages of real India. west will not be happy to acknowledge just yet, but they will have no choice to get India onboard to have better dialogue with East, I won't be surprised India will be given UN Veto power with lot of preconditions in the next 5 yrs. to make it a US vassal state or take it away from Russia completely

yup..some what i agree...about they included only who are pro to NATO interests...

all i was asking this...

you could have commented this before...instead of talking all that non sense in other comments..

22 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

NATO lo japan eppudu join ayindhi..? where is the rest of the NATO countries...?

even after modi made this call....this happend...how do you take it..?

so you agreeing, India comments are not making significant impact..? 

India's Modi calls for diplomacy to end Russia-Ukraine conflict

G20 summit in Bali
G20 summit in Bali
G20 summit in Bali

[1/9] President of the United States of America Joe Biden listens to the outlook of Prime Minister of India Narendra Damodardas Modi during the G20 Summit opening session, in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia, November 15, 2022. ADITYA PRADANA PUTRA/G20 Media Center/Handout via REUTERS

Read more

Nov 15 (Reuters) - India Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday urged a return to diplomacy to end the Russia-Ukraine war, reiterating the South Asian nation's call for peace in the ongoing conflict.

India has not condemned Moscow's invasion of Ukraine, but Modi told Russian President Vladimir Putin in September that "today's era is not an era of war".

"I have repeatedly said that we have to find a way to return to the path of ceasefire and diplomacy in Ukraine," Modi said in his opening remarks at the Group of 20 (G20) summit in Bali, Indonesia.

Non NATO countries like Japan, South Korea will follow US’s advices more than their independent view because of the pacts they have with US. Japan attending the emergency meeting does make a little sense but not a surprise. Moreover India having closer ties with Russia, I can’t even think India attending of non-scheduled meeting which is not UN sponsored. FYI, India does not participate in any security meetings except UN events. It’s has been the same since the league of the nations days. It’s our policy.

India has been saying diplomacy is the only way forward ani…both teams should sit down and initiate a dialogue ani…India mata vintaleru anadam pedda comedy vayya. Indian comments do not make significant impact ante Russia Ki ok view vuntadi, valla independent thought vallaki vuntadi and same as with Ukraine. India edo chepindi ani talkaya enduku uputaru ? 

3 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Kalisi mee Pakistan ante maaku entho ishtam sanctions anni teestam annadanta...

Modi: Biden Ji nenu India PM ni ante..

Biden: Oh Sorry, I forgot...I like India too annadantaa

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

why india was not part of emergency meeting..?

Adhi anti-Russia meeting.. iga poyi poyi india ne pilavali aa meeting Ki ani sleepy joe annadanta

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఇంకోసారు విశ్వగురు…అని ఎక్కడా వాగొద్దు…జనాలు నోట్లో ఊస్తారు…

If you are talking about India I will tell something..

It may be Modi, MMS or any other Tom Dick and Harry. But MERA BHARAT MAHAAN ... 

inko sari India ni takkuva chesi matladaddu ...

24 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

If you are talking about India I will tell something..

It may be Modi, MMS or any other Tom Dick and Harry. But MERA BHARAT MAHAAN ... 

inko sari India ni takkuva chesi matladaddu ...

అసలు నీకు అక్కడ ఏమి అర్దమైంది…అక్కడ?

ప్రతోడు దేశభక్తుడే నీ లాగ నా లాగ…నువ్వు ఎక్కువగా చించుకోకు…