Renew India driving license

Futuremaang

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone renewed their indian driving license recently? I have a license when AP was a combined state. Please throw some light on this. Should I now obtain an international driving license or just TG license. 

Thanks

41 minutes ago, Futuremaang said:

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone renewed their indian driving license recently? I have a license when AP was a combined state. Please throw some light on this. Should I now obtain an international driving license or just TG license. 

Thanks

I do not know about tg renewal

Ap ayithey assam

Its been one year still they did not send me dl

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Futuremaang said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

You can still use it… I used mine.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Futuremaang said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Enduku vaa paisal time bokka

naku asalkey ledu evadu eppudu adagaledu 

41 minutes ago, reality said:

You can still use it… I used mine.

Mine will expire soon.. I wanted to get a new DL as I'll be driving as well.. So wanted to know the procedure

42 minutes ago, Futuremaang said:

Mine will expire soon.. I wanted to get a new DL as I'll be driving as well.. So wanted to know the procedure

Depends on when you got your current drivers license..If it is a paper copy or card type (with no chip) then you have to go the license office with all the docs ( + aadhar) and get it renewed. If your current license is card type with  chip (which is unlikely) then you can do it online.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

Depends on when you got your current drivers license..If it is a paper copy or card type (with no chip) then you have to go the license office with all the docs ( + aadhar) and get it renewed. If your current license is card type with  chip (which is unlikely) then you can do it online.

I have a card type.. It's old one.. Thanks for the reply.