Musk is successful coz there's not enough backlash

Raven_Rayes

and I don't mean activist type backlash, but backlash from engineers.

engineers are happy to fight with each other to prove who's worthier and let management take credit for their work.

that's why in 2022, there are people who think Musk is a genius just because he's able to bully people to work..

to produce something that can be with some effort be recreated as an open source protocol, without any one person benefiting from it.

• Upvote 2

He's now busy selling his outdated vision for twitter as if people already don't have enough platforms to share videos they can monetize, and make payments to each other.

Musk is still living in the 90s.

the tragedy is that he may succeed. that's how mediocre the world has become.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and I don't mean activist type backlash, but backlash from engineers.

engineers are happy to fight with each other to prove who's worthier and let management take credit for their work.

that's why in 2022, there are people who think Musk is a genius just because he's able to bully people to work..

to produce something that can be with some effort be recreated as an open source protocol, without any one person benefiting from it.

bayapetto mabya petto janala chetha work cheyisthe success avvaru.

In my opinion Musk is successful because of his vision and leadership qualities to take his ideas forward.

Oka TSLA, Oka SpaceX, oka Paypal, those are visions. The things he made to work can't be achieved by ordinary people with mediocre  dedication. 

1 minute ago, Kurrodu1 said:

In my opinion Musk is successful because of his vision and leadership qualities to take his ideas forward.

What a joke seriously lol

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

What a joke seriously lol

Dont just see his aggressive attitude alone. No one follows a loser blindly for too long. 

Dont tell me TSLA or SpaceX just happened without leadership qualities. 

There is lot to leadership than what your seeing about his aggressive behavior. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Oka TSLA, Oka SpaceX, oka Paypal, those are visions. The things he made to work can't be achieved by ordinary people with mediocre  dedication. 

what ideas? I haven't heard one cool idea from Musk yet, that I haven't heard before from engineering folks, and even discovery channel.

all his cool ideas for twitter are from Jack Dorsey.. the crap ones about monetizing video content etc are just lame in 2022. Every app has that.

8 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Dont just see his aggressive attitude alone. No one follows a loser blindly for too long. 

even if they didnt happen, world wouldn't have lost much.

on the contrary.. Google has had a bigger mark on our life than Tesla ever did.. for all the crap Mark Zuckerberg gets, Facebook did too.

paypal he didn't cofound. He was removed twice as CEO there (once before the merger), because engineers refused to work under an asshole like him. History repeats under Twitter.

It'll be nice to watch him destroy twitter. but may be he won't. coz he's not that competent.

12 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Rofl seriously 😂 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

on the contrary.. Google has had a bigger mark on our life than Tesla ever did.. for all the crap Mark Zuckerberg gets, Facebook did too.

paypal he didn't cofound. He was removed twice as CEO there (once before the merger), because engineers refused to work under an asshole like him. History repeats under Twitter.

It'll be nice to watch him destroy twitter. but may be he won't. coz he's not that competent.

He just knows to make money in the name of selling sustainable future. He is no more than a street bully after the Twitter episode 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what ideas? I haven't heard one cool idea from Musk yet, that I haven't heard before from engineering folks, and even discovery channel.

all his cool ideas for twitter are from Jack Dorsey.. the crap ones about monetizing video content etc are just lame in 2022. Every app has that.

Lets just say some one said the word *Electric Car* or produced a prototype before Musk did, Still Musk is hero for making TSLA happen. 

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Myan you and me can't judge what impacts what. You and me can not even comprehend what SpaceX is capable of. 

I am not saying he is the best leader out there or he is the genius out there, but he did something worth or noticeable in his own weird approach. 

Just now, Kurrodu1 said:

Lets just say some one said the word *Electric Car* or produced a prototype before Musk did, Still Musk is hero for making TSLA happen. 

I don't think Tesla changed the world, the way google, facebook, and even twitter did. Apple's iPhone can make the claim to have changed the world.

Intel changed the world more than Tesla, and so did ARM.

there's not a single Musk venture that had an impact on people, other than on his fans. How many people can even afford Tesla?

2 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Myan you and me can't judge what impacts what. You and me can not even comprehend what SpaceX is capable of. 

I am not saying he is the best leader out there or he is the genius out there, but he did something worth or noticeable in his own weird way of approach. 

I can comprehend that SpaceX simply commercialized a technology that NASA engineered to enable them to cut costs on launches. And even a lot of their claims on reusability of rockets are wildly optimistic.

Plus Musk is just the face of SpaceX. It is run by Gwen Shotwell. Musk just pretends like he's the CEO of SpaceX.

whether he did something worth or not, who am I to say dude? I'm sure he did a lot of amazing things. That's not the topic. Linux was created around a kernel designed by a dude. Social media's future is something similar to that. To create competing algorithms around a federated protocol. Not have a centralized Twitter that does everything.

Its sound gross and demeaning to even design such a thing.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think Tesla changed the world, the way google, facebook, and even twitter did. Apple's iPhone can make the claim to have changed the world.

there's not a single Musk venture that had an impact on people, other than on his fans. How many people can even afford Tesla?

I can comprehend that SpaceX simply commercialized a technology that NASA engineered to enable them to cut costs on launches. And even a lot of their claims on reusability of rockets are wildly optimistic.

Plus Musk is just the face of SpaceX. It is run by Gwen Shotwell. Musk just pretends like he's the CEO of SpaceX.

whether he did something worth or not, who am I to say dude? I'm sure he did a lot of amazing things. That's not the topic. Linux was created around a kernel designed by a dude. Social media's future is something similar to that. To create competing algorithms around a federated protocol. Not have a centralized Twitter that does everything.

Okay.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Musk didn't start Tesla, he bought it when it was still a startup...but he turned that company to where it is now...and definitely credit goes to him....2004 lo assalu electric car ane concept meeda invest cheyyatam ante too much...i mean who would imagined back then? only folks who has vision and who can predict and can change accordingly...hate him or not, but he turned Tesla into something else.....ippudu Tesla cars successful product ah leka utter failure ah ani debate waste....other companies might come up with much better electric cars, but for now Tesla showed the world and proved it already.

Inka genius gurinchi matladali ante, Space X was founded by him....he did not buy that company (I guess). Who in the world would imagine privatising space launches and its tech....but he succeeded. 10, 20, 30+ yrs tharuvatha Space X or any other private company (like Amazon Blue Origin, Virgin's some company etc etc) might really start space tourism etc etc. So adi genius anala leka visionary ah edo okati...but something.

Does he have good leadership skills? well ee topic aithe nenu kuda peddaga support cheyyanu...but he is something man. Hate him or like him, he is the news and he will be in the news for a very very long time...for good or bad ;)