Pfizer, Moderna researching rare side effect linked to COVID vaccines

quickgun_murugun

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Anna neeku pondiche vuntaru kada vadhu anna kuda military batch ani ? Noooooo ??

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Anna neeku pondiche vuntaru kada vadhu anna kuda military batch ani ? Noooooo ??

Nooo. I am out of the military now . They just offer and I refused !! 
they can’t enforce like in Active duty anymore ! 

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Nooo. I am out of the military now . They just offer and I refused !! 

it is getting blown up, next few yrs will take lot of effort to cover up the track

heart attacks due to global warming anta.com

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Matter endi ? 

its about young people are more at risk of gundepotu, he is top dog in cardiology and has been censored everywhere and his license suspended

47 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

it is getting blown up, next few yrs will take lot of effort to cover up the track

heart attacks due to global warming anta.com

I’ve been claiming this from a long time, these type of vaccines may have long term side effects and the biggest cover up is about to unfold if not already. 

It takes decades to develop a vaccines and another decade to test but we had a vaccine ready in less than a year we raced against the time to inject everyone. What a mess…and the bigger mess will now be a cover up. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I’ve been claiming this from a long time, these type of vaccines may have long term side effects and the biggest cover up is about to unfold if not already. 

It takes decades to develop a vaccines and another decade to test but we had a vaccine ready in less than a year we raced against the time to inject everyone. What a mess…and the bigger mess will now be a cover up. 

Its legal bro. My work is related to that. Fda rules lone undhi inc ase emergency entha fast ga ina approve chestharu. But it usually take a decade to develop and get approval from fda. Emundadhu cover up chestharu…. Its not due to vaccine ani..