Pfizer, Moderna researching rare side effect linked to COVID vaccines

quickgun_murugun

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

i see you were posting many messages of the side effects of vaccine, here is my opinion. I think many accepted possible side effects in future. 

typically a vaccine takes 10yrs for research to patient . world couldn't wait for another 10yrs in isolation and let the virus mutate to a monster virus. Some/many will die with long term illness or delayed side affect in future including me. its a risk we all accepted.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Its legal bro. My work is related to that. Fda rules lone undhi inc ase emergency entha fast ga ina approve chestharu. But it usually take a decade to develop and get approval from fda. Emundadhu cover up chestharu…. Its not due to vaccine ani..

Yeah, it’s legal. Because we framed rules based on what we experienced previously but COVID is new and no one had an idea of what it was. Path rules prakaram we got void vaccination and rules.

comikg to side effects…epudo 30 years back use chesina products Ki side effects ivala telustunayi…the same goes with COVID..it will take few years for the side effects to kick in and simple ga they are not due to COVID vaccine ani rub off chesestaru…pharma companies will however have immunity. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, it’s legal. Because we framed rules based on what we experienced previously but COVID is new and no one had an idea of what it was. Path rules prakaram we got void vaccination and rules.

comikg to side effects…epudo 30 years back use chesina products Ki side effects ivala telustunayi…the same goes with COVID..it will take few years for the side effects to kick in and simple ga they are not due to COVID vaccine ani rub off chesestaru…pharma companies will however have immunity. 

Benefits outweigh risks ani close chestharu

3 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

its about young people are more at risk of gundepotu, he is top dog in cardiology and has been censored everywhere and his license suspended

It’s predictable … they fcuking screwed everyone …. Bloody mofos !! 
redent sudden death incidents prove that .. even super fit people are at risk due to the crap

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2022/11/07/myocarditis-COVID-mRNA-vaccines-study/1131667835861/

Researchers analyzed rates per million doses and the rate was 35.6 cases per million for Moderna and 12.6 cases per million for Pfizer, almost threefold higher.

35 cases per million is very very low.. 

valla analysis lu nammalem kaka 

9 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

It’s predictable … they fcuking screwed everyone …. Bloody mofos !! 
redent sudden death incidents prove that .. even super fit people are at risk due to the crap

did this happen to anyone you know recently?

16 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Nooo. I am out of the military now . They just offer and I refused !! 
they can’t enforce like in Active duty anymore ! 

please share usaa bank account kno?

17 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

valla analysis lu nammalem kaka 

Evarini nammutav?? Some conspiracy theorists?? You know that scientific community works  by analyzing and publishing data.. right??