RRR appreciation

yemdoing

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

RRR ni appreciate cheyyatam entanna.. neekey entertainment vachesindhi ga..

inka appreciation kooda kaavaala? lmao.

I am not asking people to appreciate it .some significant youtube channels appreciate chesthunnayi ani telling. You always have negtivity in your perspective.

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

I am not asking people to appreciate it .some significant youtube channels appreciate chesthunnayi ani telling. You always have negtivity in your perspective.

and you are an idiot. thread enduku esaav if you don't want a discussion?

negativity anta.. ekkad nundi osthaar ra meerantha.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and you are an idiot. thread enduku esaav if you don't want a discussion?

negativity anta.. ekkad nundi osthaar ra meerantha.

LOL... what are you smoking man ? who said I don't want disco ? You can say what ever you want so can I .Opposing view unte "Why you dont to discuss anta "

Ide negativity ante or do you come to DB just to vent out and go back to your life ? Why are you always miserable ?

Anyways I waiting for my movie download. so inko few mins

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

LOL... what are you smoking man ? who said I don't want disco ? You can say what ever you want so can I .Opposing view unte "Why you dont to discuss anta "

Ide negativity ante or do you come to DB just to vent out and go back to your life ? Why are you always miserable ?

I'm saying about the movie.. you also say about the movie. I'm glad even if its diametrically opposite of mine.

why are you constantly saying stuff about me? you should grow up man.. stick to the topic.

I'm not miserable at all. I'm just surprised there are this many dumbfcuks in the world with such delusional self importance about their place in the world. you know right, you are nothing in this world. So am I. so why are you trying so hard to tell me how to live, because both of us are going to die miserably.. no one is an exception.

that's why, stick to the topic.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm saying about the movie.. you also say about the movie. I'm glad even if its diametrically opposite of mine.

why are you constantly saying stuff about me? you should grow up man.. stick to the topic.

I'm not miserable at all. I'm just surprised there are this many dumbfcuks in the world with such delusional self importance about their place in the world. you know right, you are nothing in this world. So am I. so why are you trying so hard to tell me how to live, because both of us are going to die miserably.. no one is an exception.

that's why, stick to the topic.

sheet man.. don't take is too personal . 

11 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

so cute.. such a busy guy with a busy life.

but last ki neeku naaku andariki kukka saavey. marchipoku

sodhi neethulu cheppakunda haayiga choosko aa chethha cinema edho.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so cute.. such a busy guy with a busy life.

but last ki neeku naaku andariki kukka saavey. marchipoku

sodhi neethulu cheppakunda haayiga choosko aa chethha cinema edho.

Crying Suman Shetty GIF - Crying Cry Suman Shetty - Discover & Share GIFs

8 hours ago, yemdoing said:

Don't waste your time. That rayes guy said he watched RRR in 15 minutes and so far wasted 15 days of time in criticizing the movie- writing pages and pages. This one fact is enough not to waste time with him

• Upvote 2