RRR appreciation

yemdoing

22 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't waste your time. That rayes guy said he watched RRR in 15 minutes and so far wasted 15 days of time in criticizing the movie- writing pages and pages. This one fact is enough not to waste time with him

15mins is more than enough time to waste on a crap like RRR. lite teesko.

nee laaga egeskuntu first day poye antha interest ledhu. I saw the movie 2 months after its release.

24 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't waste your time. That rayes guy said he watched RRR in 15 minutes and so far wasted 15 days of time in criticizing the movie- writing pages and pages. This one fact is enough not to waste time with him

I wrote just once. it was your insanely irrational reaction to a simple opinion on a movie, that made me write again and again.

I like to watch uppercaste losers cry about stuff they love being trashed by others. brings out the worst out of them, just like it did with you, going off on a tangent about stuff unrelated to the movie. lmao.

RRR is truly a crap movie. I don't have to watch it for 150mins of its run time to claim that. that first scene is enough.

58 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I wrote just once. it was your insanely irrational reaction to a simple opinion on a movie, that made me write again and again.

I like to watch uppercaste losers cry about stuff they love being trashed by others. brings out the worst out of them, just like it did with you, going off on a tangent about stuff unrelated to the movie. lmao.

RRR is truly a crap movie. I don't have to watch it for 150mins of its run time to claim that. that first scene is enough.

LOL ..the same luccha who says lovingly "jagan anna", licks armpits of langa feudals, soft pedals chennai style brahminism acts like he is against upper casteism anta.

Whether upper caste or lower caste a film is someone's sweat and blood.

And must be appreciated by default - one can critique but cannot rubbish it based on their caste.

In fact there is nothing more upper casteist than mocking someone's work which is what this narsi @Raven_Rayes does relentelessly.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..the same luccha who says lovingly "jagan anna", licks armpits of langa feudals, soft pedals chennai style brahminism acts like he is against upper casteism anta.

how many strawmen will you create to attack me? lmao. typical uppercaste loser.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Whether upper caste or lower caste a film is someone's sweat and blood.

And must be appreciated by default - one can critique but cannot rubbish it based on their caste.

In fact there is nothing more upper casteist than mocking someone's work which is what this narsi @Raven_Rayes does relentelessly.

lmao.. what an idiot. Film must be appreciated by default, eh?

and another strawman about me criticizing a movie based on some caste.

is it like the other day when you claimed that i said Elon Musk was anti-science, because you had nothing else to say?

if you have nothing to say, yu should just stfu like a normal person.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.. what an idiot. Film must be appreciated by default, eh?

and another strawman about me criticizing a movie based on some caste.

is it like the other day when you claimed that i said Elon Musk was anti-science, because you had nothing else to say?

if you have nothing to say, yu should just stfu like a normal person.

Yes by default one must respect work of an aritist. respect does not mean like. 

Criticism cannot  be flippant - you did not even bother watching the movie but have made atleast a dozen threads attacking Rajmouli just for his work.

You said elon musk is anti-science ra shameless mental problems unna narsi. inka aapeyi.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

says the guy who think Hyd metro is good and wouldn't want to price the fare at the same rate as buses. and doesn't care much about regular people being forced to travel in crowded buses.

that's the definition of classist and casteist behaviour. Not surprised that someone who thinks Amaravati is a good idea holds all these disgusting beliefs.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

says the guy who think Hyd metro is good and wouldn't want to price the fare at the same rate as buses. and doesn't care much about regular people being forced to travel in crowded buses.

that's the definition of classist and casteist behaviour. Not surprised that someone who thinks Amaravati is a good idea holds all these disgusting beliefs.

LOL ..hyd metro is casteism anta. Slums are good, pathetic infrastructure is good veediki.

Enough of this sodhi - inka muyyara.

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

mudharunnanta undavule.

ee narsi gaadu ii madhya too much lying. Okappudu atleast oka page flip ayye varakaina aagavadu before denying what he said.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Yes by default one must respect work of an aritist. respect does not mean like. 

Criticism cannot  be flippant - you did not even bother watching the movie but have made atleast a dozen threads attacking Rajmouli just for his work.

You said elon musk is anti-science ra shameless mental problems unna narsi. inka aapeyi.

keep bs'ing.

I attacked the right parts.. I don't have to waste my time watching the whole movie. I gave a chance with a rajamouli film, hoping it would be somewhat watchable, but no. I was disgusted by the crap  I saw.

do you think RRR can be rated as even a decent film, really? just 15mins of ffwding the film told me that Rajamouli has no idea how to write a story, and designs his story after visualizing a couple of cool action scenes and an interval block.

if you think I said elon musk is anti-science, you are an idiot, or simply desperate to win a stupid online debate. its pathetic. you are a loser.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..hyd metro is casteism anta. Slums are good, pathetic infrastructure is good veediki.

Enough of this sodhi - inka muyyara.

so Hyd Metro has eliminated slums aa? what a disingenuous asshole you are.

a/c trains for you with 1lk cr investment.. and overcrowded buses for the riff raff.. you are the definition of the man of people. lmao.

Certainly the first ever Indian movie to have made deep inroads into the collective US movie audience consciousness and captured the cultural zeitgeist as no other Indian movie had done before.

And that is mainly thanks to the coverage it got from almost all the mainstream Youtube movie reviewers - many of whom have never reviewed an Indian movie before.

I do not think even Rajamouli anticipated such a positive reception in the US even in his wildest of dreams.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

keep bs'ing.

I attacked the right parts.. I don't have to waste my time watching the whole movie. I gave a chance with a rajamouli film, hoping it would be somewhat watchable, but no. I was disgusted by the crap  I saw.

do you think RRR can be rated as even a decent film, really? just 15mins of ffwding the film told me that Rajamouli has no idea how to write a story, and designs his story after visualizing a couple of cool action scenes and an interval block.

if you think I said elon musk is anti-science, you are an idiot, or simply desperate to win a stupid online debate. its pathetic. you are a loser.

edisaavule. no one makes dozen treads to bash on something you are not even forced to watch.

You said musk is anti-science and i showed you the relevant post too. Is there anything more desperate than open bald faced lie ? lol