RRR appreciation

yemdoing

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

mudharunnanta undavule.

ee narsi gaadu ii madhya too much lying. Okappudu atleast oka page flip ayye varakaina aagavadu before denying what he said.

no one cares.. you are alone. lmao.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so Hyd Metro has eliminated slums aa? what a disingenuous asshole you are.

a/c trains for you with 1lk cr investment.. and overcrowded buses for the riff raff.. you are the definition of the man of people. lmao.

yedhava rotta. A worker should not travel in a/c for this guys - probably the cheapest way they can afford to travel with some dignity.

They must travel in chennai buses - where women get groped and many times windows dont even close.

all this while this little prince travels over them in his car driven by his mom. disgusting.

edisaavule. no one makes dozen treads to bash on something you are not even forced to watch.

You said musk is anti-science and i showed you the relevant post too. Is there anything more desperate than open bald faced lie ? lol

I didnt make a dozen threads. Most of them were made by the RRR lover @hunkyfunky2 trying to justify the crap movie. I simply participated in it.

I made a few ofcourse. coz just like you, that idiot @hunkyfunky2 had a turn on for me. I had to engage with him, or it looked like he was going to pass from all the blood rushing into his crotch.

I presented my arsee for him fcuk. but he's not good enough to fcuk me. Just like you are not good enough. waste of space both of you.

yedhava rotta. A worker should not travel in a/c for this guys - probably the cheapest way they can afford to travel with some dignity.

They must travel in chennai buses - where women get groped and many times windows dont even close.

all this while this little prince travels over them in his car driven by his mom. disgusting.

yeah dignity costs a lot for them.. what's stopping the govt from pricing the metro similar to buses?

you conveniently throw that question under the carpet.. why?

why not price the metro at 5rs? its making a loss anyway. don't say l&t owns it.. l&t would be glad to give it up. and the govt can subsidize travel so there's no class difference in public transport in hyd.

I travel by bus, asshole.. as if you travel by bus.. you show all the tendencies that you attribute to me.. bringing up me driving my mom becomes a huge problem somehow.. your viciousness is funny to me, coz you sound like a loser.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dude, stop wasting your time with him... He is not worth any ones time..

He needs psychiatrist treatment... He has hatred for everyone who is "upper" caste - either in thoughts/acts/ or by birth.

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He needs psychiatrist treatment... He has hatred for everyone who is "upper" caste - either in thoughts/acts/ or by birth.

lmao. what happened to your 'merit' dumbfcuk.

you can't even shut me down, what's the point of your 'merit'? copy pasting management speak from blind doesn't make you a genius, sweetie. muah!!!

42 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

wasting time maybe correct ...but he is no opposer of casteism or anything. He is just playing caste games here.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

wasting time maybe correct ...but he is no opposer of casteism or anything. He is just playing caste games here.

Yes... He thinks he is above all of us.... Then one suggestion - go and join reddit ... Or better yet start subreddit and start a group with like minded people...

I come here purely for time pass / in between meetings / entertainment. Don't belittle or ridicule others just because you *think* you are above the rest.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

wtf is 'opposer of casteism'? lmao.

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes... He thinks he is above all of us.... Then one suggestion - go and join reddit ... Or better yet start subreddit and start a group with like minded people...

I come here purely for time pass / in between meetings / entertainment. Don't belittle or ridicule others just because you *think* you are above the rest.

i don't have the time to go to reddit. you have to contend with me here until I get bored of your uppercaste wails and leave myself.

I'm going to belittle losers like you who think attacking others with vicious personal comments is fine, because they said something you don't agree about a movie. Telugodura is another of those losers in this db.

you two are quite the bunch. I thnk you should share numbers and blow each other off to ease the tension that is building against me. it'll help trust me. clearly both of you can't articulate your pov well enough to shut me up. this is the best alternative

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how long are you going to pretend like you are a reasonable person? lmao.

no one is even reading the trash you post, you know that right?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how long are you going to pretend like you are a reasonable person? lmao.

no one is even reading the trash you post, you know that right?

aapara cheap gas lighting troll tricks.

"no one" is reading anta - are you everyone ?

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think both of your time is not worth that much. he watches movies first day (even ones he hates).. and you watch cringe youtube videos on China.

@hunkyfunky2 likes to pretend like he's a busy person, but obviously he's not learnt enough from his busy interactions about when to shut up, and when to go for the kill in a conversation. he's a clueless fcuk just like you are.

I'm enjoying both of you idiots losin your mind.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

aapara cheap gas lighting troll tricks.

"no one" is reading anta - are you everyone ?

ask yourself the same question.. then you'll find yourself at peace the next you see something I post, and won't feel the pressing need to 'counter' it with bs, in the pretext of exposing me to 'everyone'