vegan hypocrisy..

dasari4kntr

I can support vegetarian or vegan ( many are lactose intolerant) for health reasons ... And partly for environment reasons. In today's life style , consuming less meat is one way to control calories... Esp indians because the way it's cooked.

There are proven studies to show meat production is more environmental friendly.

But name calling and passing blanket statements is not acceptable. Change will come one way or other. 

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I can support vegetarian or vegan ( many are lactose intolerant) for health reasons ... And partly for environment reasons. In today's life style , consuming less meat is one way to control calories... Esp indians because the way it's cooked.

There are proven studies to show meat production is more environmental friendly.

But name calling and passing blanket statements is not acceptable. Change will come one way or other. 

its individual choice bro…

we cant judge on food habbits…and enforce someone eat only this…

aninal farming ki animal cruelty ki link chese half knowledge people vunnaru…

dog breeding to different variety for the sake of cuteness is one of the animal cruelty…if someone fighting against animal cruelty…they should start from there…

• Upvote 2

It wasn't you  I referred to in my thread anyway. Remember I said 'intelligent people'.

you are just a hypocrite who's afraid of being called out and wants to have the last word. you don't even have basic ethics in a conversation tagging me with people who're extremely abusive to me and then dismissing my question about why you did so, so I don't really expect anything from you. I was reacting to a conversation I had with an anti-vegan yesterday. He started shouting about Avocado. silly joker.

sure there are vegan hypocrites like there are hypocrites in every group. but veganism is a ethical framework. The question is simple.. do you want animals to suffer?

bringing up bs about plants 'feelings' and making dishonest comparisons with the pain animals suffer while you torture and kill them is just you being a fcuking asshole. Try to better.

if you really think plants have feelings, why are you eating them? I don't think plants have feelings.. they don't have a nervous system or a brain to have feelings. So I eat plants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

its individual choice bro…

dog breeding to different variety for the sake of cuteness is one of the animal cruelty…if someone fighting against animal cruelty…they should start from there…

no one is judging. you brought up something called permaculture (which I don't care about even looking up).. I asked if its the same as veganism. and then challenged you on the morality of killing animals, since you seem to claim that permaculture is the best way to live.

I simply asked how is it that there isn't a better way to live without killing animals. and you went on a rant about left/right or whatever crap you have in your mind filled with Joe Rogan bs.

dog breeding is obviously cruel. who said its not? you should stick to the topic.

If you claim something is moral, then make arguments for it. Dont ask others to fight against dog breeding. Vegans don't encourage dog breeding. Some vegans even only feed veggies for their dogs. may be they pick up dogs from dog shelters.. who knows.

22 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

is there any law anywhere that bans meat and milk, drama queen.?

22 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yeah. I should farm you and kill you so I can eat you. pretty sure it'll be considered as cruel.

practice what you preach brother..

nenu maryadha ga argue chesa veganism meedha.. may be koncham passionate undochu, but no disrespect

nuvvu left/right ani edho pedda medhavi type cutting ichhaav. aina sare vadilesa sensitive untaav ani.

but nee edupu behaviour chaala worst. I don't think you deserve the decency I gave to you.

neeku basic ga vegans ki against argue chesey scene ledhu. inka plant diagram lu eskuntu koorchunnav ante.

so give up. I didn't mean you with my thread. It was about someone else I met.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

both you and that dumbfcuk @dasari4kntr lack reading skills, obviously.

saying anti-vegan arguments against veganism are crap and dishonest is not name calling.

your brother @dasari4kntr the supreme idiot himself drew this same plant diagram before to a question whether plants have sentience or not.. His diagram actually proves that they don't have sentience.

and then he claims that plants can 'feel'.. what's the 'feeling' worth if plants are not sentient? He doesn't have answer for this. that's why he withdraws from the debate before it even starts.

even if meat production is environment friendly, its still cruel to kill animals. @dasari4kntr the supreme idiot, claims that its not cruel if the animal is raised in humane way. Like its fine if I pat his cheeks and joke with him, before I slit his throat. dumbfcuk.

Just now, Chevilopuvvu said:

Bloating unte chicken soup taagale

veggie soups will also work.

vegan ki bloating ki pratyekamaina link emundhi?

may be new vegans simply try eating everything without planning their diet.

its perfectly possible to stay healthy and receive all nutrients with a vegan diet.. except b12, and may be choline. they can always be supplemented.