vegan hypocrisy..

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

@hunkyfunky2

a doubt…what if vegan eats carnivore plant…does he still vegan…?

Carnivorous-plant-field-gui.jpg

aaah, so you can only talk to people who agree with your bs.

malli enduku veeravesham lo thread lu eyyatam?

carnivorous plants don't have anything close to a sentient experience. If they do, its simple don't eat them. that's all.

there's plenty to eat anyways.

there is no point of argu with anyone..who cant digest simple tagging with someone…

yes i am afraid to argue…because i might waste my time by arguing with judgmental people..

all it is judge first and argue later behaviour…which i dont want to entertain…

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its a bullshit framework. Developed in rich countries who continue to devour animal meats at rates unthinkable in rest of world but use it to lecture others while making wars.

Anyone can see its hypocrsy - its nothing more than a king loving his pet while torturing others.

what an idiot. bunch of people in rich countries eat meat, so those who don't eat meat or animal products shouldn't talk about their ethical system..

lmao.

where did king and pets come from here? can you focus while you are saying something idiot?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aaah, so you can only talk to people who agree with your bs.

malli enduku veeravesham lo thread lu eyyatam?

carnivorous plants don't have anything close to a sentient experience. If they do, its simple don't eat them. that's all.

there's plenty to eat anyways.

"dont eat them" - go care for a cow for a day and then come back.

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

there is no point of argu with anyone..who cant digest simple tagging with someone…

yes i am afraid to argue…because i might waste my time by arguing with judgmental people..

all it is judge first and argue later behaviour…which i dont want to entertain…

dumbfcuk. you were the first to judge. so correct your own behaviour first before you preach to others.

you don't even have an argument, but proceeded to lecture me about left/right like a typical dumbfcuk listening to Joe Rogan's bs.

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Telugodura456 this is the same discrimination happend hundreds of years back based in food habits ..on dalith…

now it got new name…called vegan…

so I'm discriminating against you aa? lmao.

oka simple question answer cheyyaleka sodhi antha chepthunnaru ga

Vegetables like Eggplants, carrots, spinachetc is same as torturing animals in cages for milk and eggs and then slaughtering them is same antava???

Plant vs Animals killing is not same.  plants do not have nerves, or a brain. Live stock animals go thru suffering pain and emotions.

50 billion animals are killed in a year for meat consumption. Animal farming is the prime source of Deforestation and carbon footprint. This kind of Unsustainable old habits will lead to Human civilization collapse in few centuries. 

Lab grown meat and Plant based meat is the future bro.

But as long as its legal who am I to tell what is correct and wrong. Enjoy and respect whatever you eat.

But stop disrespecting by comparing animal suffering and killing with that of harvesting a Cabbage or carrot. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Vegetables like Eggplants, carrots, spinachetc is same as torturing animals in cages for milk and eggs and then slaughtering them is same antava???

Plant vs Animals killing is not same.  plants do not have nerves, or a brain. Live stock animals go thru suffering pain and emotions.

50 billion animals are killed in a year for meat consumption. Animal farming is the prime source of Deforestation and carbon footprint. This kind of Unsustainable old habits will lead to Human civilization collapse in few centuries. 

Lab grown meat and Plant based meat is the future bro.

But as long as its legal who am I to tell what is correct and wrong. Enjoy and respect whatever you eat. 

absolutely. people can chose what they want to eat.

ilanti dishonest arguments cheyyakunda unte saaalu..

• Upvote 1

Beaf production is bad for environment since cow emits methane gas..

That said yevari alavatu valladi and vegan/vegetarians cannot force their food habits on others and it applies vice versa also...

andaru vegans/vegetarians ayitee chachhamee as there are not too many vegetables available for everyone...

so non-veg tinee vaaru 100% vundali and chinese are the most eco friendly people who eat whatever found and dont complain about taste..