vegan hypocrisy..

dasari4kntr

12 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Vegetables like Eggplants, carrots, spinachetc is same as torturing animals in cages for milk and eggs and then slaughtering them is same antava???

Plant vs Animals killing is not same.  plants do not have nerves, or a brain. Live stock animals go thru suffering pain and emotions.

50 billion animals are killed in a year for meat consumption. Animal farming is the prime source of Deforestation and carbon footprint. This kind of Unsustainable old habits will lead to Human civilization collapse in few centuries. 

Lab grown meat and Plant based meat is the future bro.

But as long as its legal who am I to tell what is correct and wrong. Enjoy and respect whatever you eat. 

i am not encouraging the animal cruelty…

all i am saying is if anyone is vegan why they immediately criticize non veg people…every daily items  like leather jacket,  cosmetics, medicines and many other products  are result of animal cruelty…

in my opinion if you kill some animal for fun or profit thats the cruelty…not for food…(which was feeding method from ages..)…even some companies are doing excessive killing in the name if food production…i am against that too…

in olden days..in villages…people raise small poultry and livestock  in their home…just for home needs..thats what permaculture living tells..

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so I'm discriminating against you aa? lmao.

oka simple question answer cheyyaleka sodhi antha chepthunnaru ga

Dont make it about yourself ra narcisst.

we are talking about wide phenomenon . there maybe individual exceptions.

First take a hard look at what wide majority of vegggies have done in history - and introspect. i am not asking you to eat meat. but you atleast owe yourself that.

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am not encouraging the animal cruelty…

all i am saying is if anyone is vegan why they immediately criticize non veg people…every daily items  like leather jacket,  cosmetics, medicines and many other products  are result of animal cruelty…

in my opinion if you kill some animal for fun or profit thats the cruelty…not for food…(which was feeding method from ages..)…even some companies are doing excessive killing in the name if food production…i am against that too…

in olden days..in villages…people raise small poultry and livestock  in their home…just for home needs..thats what permaculture living tells..

then why did you draw plant diagrams and lecture me about left/right? and then claim that I'm the one that is judging?

15 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:
28 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Lab grown meat and Plant based meat is the future bro

Lab grown meat ante paya, gurda inka bheja untaya?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Dont make it about yourself ra narcisst.

we are talking about wide phenomenon . there maybe individual exceptions.

First take a hard look at what wide majority of vegggies have done in history - and introspect. i am not asking you to eat meat. but you atleast owe yourself that.

He made this thread about me.

nuvvu koora lo karive paaku gaadivi. pakkaki 10gey.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He made this thread about me.

nuvvu koora lo karive paaku gaadivi. pakkaki 10gey.

yedisaav ..he made a general thread. nuvvu dhoorav madhyalo with typical moralizing. thagginchuko.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yedisaav ..he made a general thread. nuvvu dhoorav madhyalo with typical moralizing. thagginchuko.

orey nuvvu mooskoni 10geytam nerchuko mundhu.

prathi daaniki thagudunamma antu vastav. waste gaadivi. anni telisinattu.

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

its individual choice bro…

we cant judge on food habbits…and enforce someone eat only this…

aninal farming ki animal cruelty ki link chese half knowledge people vunnaru…

dog breeding to different variety for the sake of cuteness is one of the animal cruelty…if someone fighting against animal cruelty…they should start from there…

But you are enforcing some one to NOT enforce on others ... that's still enforcing bro.... conservative hypocrisy 

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

భుమి మీద పుట్టినోడు భుమి మీద ఉన్నవాటినే తింటాడు..ఆకాశం నుంచి ఊడిపడిన వాటిని కాదు…

కాకపోతే ఎవరి ఆహార అలవాట్లు వాళ్ళవి…ఎవడికి నచ్చింది వాడు తింటాడు…దాంట్లో ఇంకొకరి జడ్జిమంట్ అవసరంలే…

అలా జడ్జిమంట్ చేసేవాళ్ళు పెద్ద hypocrites నా దృష్టిలో…అందులో vegan activists కి మతచాందుసల కి పెద్ద తేడా లేదు…

ఎలాగైతే మతచాందసులు pork, beef తినొద్దు కాని మిగిలినవి తినొచ్చు అని వేరేవాళ్ళని జడ్జ్ చేస్తారో…vegans కూడా చేసేది ఇదే…

నువ్వు నమ్మిన దర్మం గొప్పదైతే నువ్వు ఆచరించు…అంతేకాని పక్కనోళ్ళపైన రుద్దకు…

vegans చెప్పే అతి పెద్ద hypocritical statement జంతు ఆధారితి ఆహార ఉత్పత్తులు తినకూడదు..కాని మొక్కల/చెట్ల ఆదారితి ఆహార ఉత్పత్తులు తినొచ్చంట…ఏం నువ్వు తినటం ఆపేస్తే మొక్కలు కూడా బతుకుతాయిగా, పెరుగుతాయిగా, గాలి పీల్చుకుంటాయిగా…వాటికి కూడా జంతువుల్లానే reproductive system వుందిగా…

7a9a480d68a4123210d474d50d82a318.jpg

అలా అని ఏది తినకుండా గాలిపీల్చి బతకలేము గా…పైన చెప్పనట్టు మనుషులు భుమి మీద దొరికేవే తినాలి..కాని దానికి  vegan , non veg అని సిద్దాంతాలు పులిమి మీరేదో గొప్ప పని చేస్తున్నారు అని భ్రమలో ఉంటే అది మీ మూర్ఖత్వం…

నీ దవడలో ఉన్న కోర పల్లు చెప్తాయి నీ పూర్వికులు ఏమి తిని survive అయితే నువ్వు ఈ రోజు ఈ సిద్దాంతాలు చెప్పగలుగుతున్నావో…

నా దృష్టిలో శాకాహారులు కూడా మాంసాహారులే …ఏకకణ జీవి నుండి జంతు ప్రపంచం, వృక్ష ప్రపంచం వచ్చాయి…అలాంటప్పుడు కేవలం plants ని మాత్రం తిని సిద్దాంతాలు చెప్పొద్దు…

I10-02-TreeOfLife1.jpg

ఈ పోష్ట్ కొంతమంది సిద్ధాంతాలు చెప్పే   judgmental hypocrites కోసం… నేను చెప్పాల్సింది ఇక్కడ చెప్పేసాను…వాళ్ళు ఇంక నన్ను ఎన్ని తిట్టుకున్నా IGNORE..

వాళ్ళకి చివరిగా చెప్పాల్సింది…

quote-don-t-wrestle-with-pigs-you-both-g

If you think following norms is hypocrisy then why is cannibalism not accepted in society. It's just there's certain tolerance level to things and opinions should be respected

8 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

If you think following norms is hypocrisy then why is cannibalism not accepted in society. It's just there's certain tolerance level to things and opinions should be respected

Yes the norm is to raise animals specifically for food and eat them. 99% of world do it.

The norm is also to respect animals not meant for food - protect them in wild or treat them as pets.

This veganism is a "trend" - i dont care if some one wants to follow it. but a lot of propogandists of veganism are sick evil and violent people.

24 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

cannibalism lanti unrealistic scenarios kaakunda..lets talk about some realistic scenarios…where we should have tolerance..

hipe you know the difference between  pets and livestock…

livestock is the the one raised for agriculture and food purpose..while pets are for companionship…if anyone eat a pet thats more or less cannibalism..

i used to have aquarium…once fish die i didnt eat it…buried it…

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

cannibalism lanti unrealistic scenarios kaakunda..lets talk about some realistic scenarios…where we should have tolerance..

hipe you know the difference between  pets and livestock…

livestock is the the one raised for agriculture and food purpose..while pets are for companionship…if anyone eat a pet thats more or less cannibalism..

i used to have aquarium…once fish die i didnt eat it…buried it…

enti realistic scenario? you said permaculture is the best way to live.

i asked if it involves killing animals for meat.

and if it involves killing animals for food, how can it be the best? Can humans rise above eating other animals or not? that is the question. you already know the answer. Yes, they can.

there's no need to torture and kills animals for food.

your concern for pets here is irrelevant. that you bury them in your garden or flush them down the toilet is irrelevant. what do you do to animals that are living is the question.

don't keep on dodging the question with pretense that you are referring to some 'realism'. you are only pathetic excuses for your choices. you didn't even have to. Nobody asked you to stop eating meat. Just to explain your choice as the 'moral' one, which was your original claim.

killing for meat is immoral and disgusting. If you chose to eat meat, know tht you are doing a disgusting thing. It doesn't matter if cultures all around the world do it. Cultures all around the world used to live in caves too.. They grew up.

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

first learn to argue like a decent person by sticking to the topic. Then ask for tolerance.

passive aggressive pieces of sh1t like you disgust me.