vegan hypocrisy..

dasari4kntr

11 minutes ago, Aghori said:

Killing animals to eat them is definitely morally wrong, but that shouldn't give a free ticket to vegetarians to bash non-veggies. Because at the end of the day your food habits are only one part of the whole that defines your morality. In other words just eating plants don't make you morally superior to non-vegs. You can be a Veg but a dick to your neighbor. Nonetheless, I agree to the point that trying to prove plants have emotions to counterattack vegetarians is dumb. You are only making fool of yourself if you do that.

There is no such moral framework. that automatically makes tigers, lions morally inferioir by birth. what a travesty.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I personally followed veganism for six years in  my life.

ANyone who wants to follow can follow but anyone who propogandizes vegeterianims in indian cotenxt where it is one of the most cruel forms of discrimination is a dip$hit to the core.

he is a vile, crooked showboat.

for a guy who confuses veganism with vegetarianism, the best thing you can do is stfu and get out of this thread.

12 minutes ago, Aghori said:

Killing animals to eat them is definitely morally wrong, but that shouldn't give a free ticket to vegetarians to bash non-veggies. Because at the end of the day your food habits are only one part of the whole that defines your morality. In other words just eating plants don't make you morally superior to non-vegs. You can be a Veg but a dick to your neighbor. Nonetheless, I agree to the point that trying to prove plants have emotions to counterattack vegetarians is dumb. You are only making fool of yourself if you do that.

i am not saying plants have emotions…i am saying plants also living organisms…plants have reproductive structures…

in the genetic life cycle humans and animals are close categories…thats why people talking about emotions…where plants and fungus are different category…but still they are living organisms…it doesn’t mean you enjoy plants and bash at non vegetarians…

if you see human anatomy…still you find references of carnivore features… 

just people woke up from dream and giving moral judgements on non vegetarians but enjoying leather belts, and other all amenities came from animals…

in this no one has any high ground to judge what is moral or immoral…

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

for a guy who confuses veganism with vegetarianism, the best thing you can do is stfu and get out of this thread.

10gera. Everyone knows who owns the rhetoric about veganism and vegeterianism in india and how it will eventually make 90% of population ashamed of their own heritage.

acting all cute and innocent.

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am not saying plants have emotions…i am saying plants also living organisms…plants have reproductive structures…

in the genetic life cycle humans and animals are close categories…thats why people talking about emotions…where plants and fungus are different category…but still they are living organisms…it doesn’t mean you enjoy plants and bash at non vegetarians…

just people woke up from dream and giving moral judgements on non vegetarians but enjoying leather belts, and other all amenities came from animals…

If these people realy follow veganism really good - i can actually respect them.

But they mostly use it dehumanize others and legitimizate mistreatment of humans.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is no such framework. that automatically makes tigers, lions morally inferioir by birth. what a travesty.

Only if the lions evolve to think in abstract terms and still decide to not give up on meat. yes.

there's a reason they are wild animals. and humans live in civilizations.

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

makes no sense. you are not saying anything. Why did you post this thread with strong words about vegans then?

you couldn't stop yourself from making an ass of yourself, is it?

If these people realy follow veganism really good - i can actually respect them.

But they mostly use it dehumanize others and legitimizate mistreatment of humans.

yup..

why do you care about people, dumbfcuk..

we are only talking about the principle here.

clearly you dumbfcuks are running out of sh1t to say against veganism..

gelatin in battery. lmao. like this is 2022 assholes.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Only if the lions evolve to think in abstract terms and still decide to not give up on meat. yes.

there's a reason they are wild animals. and humans live in civilizations.

First end casteism - which you described as "not possible". Then we can think of these things.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Everyone knows who owns the rhetoric about veganism and vegeterianism in india and how it will eventually make 90% of population ashamed of their own heritage.

acting all cute and innocent.

who cares about India asshole.

why do you have to bring up India here? to justify your own bs?

stick to the topic.

dasari used strong words against me (in the guise of talking to vegans) and that coward is now running away from talking to me.

what is your interest in this pointless discussion? go search for 'cbn' keyword and harass people who shittalk about him.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

First end casteism - which you described as "not possible". Then we can think of these things.

its not even relevant to this discussion.

holy crap you are fcuking dumb.

so TS made a fcuking idiotic point (with that kind of arrogance that only dumbfcuks can have), and is pretending like he has the moral high ground by refusing to directly engage with points contradictory to his.

no one is taking away your rogan jhosh, or chicken tikka, drama queen.

how are you dishonest fcuking hacks like you even allowed in society? fcuking shithead.