Difference between American parenting vs Indian

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

partly agree...western influence is strong on teenages...moreover with social media..etc 

i believe indian parenting...gives some foundations at early age of kid...at least some family values and some sort of discipline...

We try!!… But, kids go through a lot of variations in school, which puts them in confusion and pressure. So, sometimes I prefer to put Indian parenting in dormant state, to free them from confusion… Of course, we need to keep bringing it back whenever they show some appetite to listen.

46 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol...

indian parenting ni criticize chestunnara...

you guys criticizing with some parenting experience...or just opinions...

Just Criticism, ofcourse with experience and observations too.

we can learn few things from American parenting anedi na kavi bavam like reasoning and conversations and treat them like adults from young age and hold them responsible for their actions

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Just Criticism, ofcourse with experience and observations too.

we can learn few things from American parenting anedi na kavi bavam like reasoning and conversations and treat them like adults from young age and hold them responsible for their actions

yup...both sides some positives and negatives...

experience changes lot of things...

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Enni cheppina USA lo unna Indian parents kuda chesedhi adhe same Indian parenting 

Ee madhya koncham changing better than previous gen. Who made robots which can sing , dance , do math and spell 😂

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

entha mandi kids bro...neeku...

4- below 10 age

By birth all of them ysr/jagan/gandhis hard core fans bro

1 - software engineer 

2- doctor 

3 &4 - mostly politics lo ki

… only sakshi tv/ news paper chustharu but neutrals ee anta

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hyperbole said:

The problem with Indian parents they are so protective that they wouldn’t let kids fall or fail, one observation with American parenting is they talk through the situation and would let them learn hardway if they are adamant about doing something stupid. I observed it a lot of times, a pregant lady with 3 kids came to target, kids were super rowdy, she looked super tiered, they would bring toys to the cart, she wouldn’t yell or stop them but just kept asking them why they need this toy since we already have that xyz toy etc..basically she kept asking for reasoning or want, then the kids having failed to counter mom would simply put back the toys.

here is one of example I came across

I personally believe Indian parenting is better compared to American or western parenting...the parents here want the kid to hit rock bottom and then realize but there are some worst consequences the kids will be experiencing in their future...for example, drugs and alcohol...

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I personally believe Indian parenting is better compared to American or western parenting...the parents here want the kid to hit rock bottom and then realize but there are some worst consequences the kids will be experiencing in their future...for example, drugs and alcohol...

Bro alcoholics ni emanaku bro