mee opinion enti shadnagar meeda?

tables

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Idane seppu kaka…antha manolle.

Ammakaniki pettinava plots ?

Nope,I have 480 yards in that .I think G+5 is allowed in that area if we build.Just thinking if I can give for development on 60-40 basis for some developer and build apartments in that.Any idea how is demand for apartments in that community ?

Initially thought to build 20 double bedroom portions (4 double bedrooms on each floor) but many people suggested its hastle to maintain and deal with tenants for 20 portions.Whats your opinion ?

29 minutes ago, cryptoman said:

Nope,I have 480 yards in that .I think G+5 is allowed in that area if we build.Just thinking if I can give for development on 60-40 basis for some developer and build apartments in that.Any idea how is demand for apartments in that community ?

Initially thought to build 20 double bedroom portions (4 double bedrooms on each floor) but many people suggested its hastle to maintain and deal with tenants for 20 portions.Whats your opinion ?

Building rules aithe HMDA rules ae follow avutaru anukunta…Long term rentals kosam chusthe property depreciation and land rate Ki vunna value apartment sft ki vundadu and you would loose a plot of good size. 

Developer Ki ichina or nuvve own ga kattina kuda end resukt ide…ipudu vunna land rates Ki rental value proportion set avadu…

Already a township la koddi mandi owners G+4 vesi apartments rental Ki ichinaru, park along side vunayi towards the bypass road boundary wall…Okasari velli chudu, neeke telustadi..

48 minutes ago, cryptoman said:

480 yards ante see if plot dimensions allow you to split it into 150,150.180 yards and build duplex homes and give it out for rent…premium rent vastadi..30k/month kuda ravochu. 

In case if you want to sell, you have an asset to sell instead of an apartment.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

480 yards ante see if plot dimensions allow you to split it into 150,150.180 yards and build duplex homes and give it out for rent…premium rent vastadi..30k/month kuda ravochu. 

In case if you want to sell, you have an asset to sell instead of an apartment.

This is what I'm thinking bro

If I give to builder for development they normally give 60:40 ratio,if they build 20 double bedrooms,I will get 8 double bedrooms.If I can sell each one for 40L ,I will get 3.2 cr with 0 Rs investment on construction ( Builder will take care of construction).If I sell 480 yards ,I will get 1.5 cr only.These are my thoughts 

1 hour ago, cryptoman said:

This is what I'm thinking bro

If I give to builder for development they normally give 60:40 ratio,if they build 20 double bedrooms,I will get 8 double bedrooms.If I can sell each one for 40L ,I will get 3.2 cr with 0 Rs investment on construction ( Builder will take care of construction).If I sell 480 yards ,I will get 1.5 cr only.These are my thoughts 

It looks so easy…! This is how we get trapped. If you sell land today, you will get 1.5 cr where as to sell the apartments, you have to wait for 2-3 years and sell it for 3 cr. Technically if you sell you land after 3 years, you will pretty much get the same thing without any hassle of dealing with the builder or sell in tracts like you will be able to sell an apartment quickly and sometimes it may take a while. In the present market where private interest rates Huber at ~30%, 1.5 Cr today is with 3 cr three years later.

10 years down the road, the value of apartment goes down so is the condition of the apartment where as the value of land goes up and steady. 

Land is land and its value is superior than built space on any given day. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

It looks so easy…! This is how we get trapped. If you sell land today, you will get 1.5 cr where as to sell the apartments, you have to wait for 2-3 years and sell it for 3 cr. Technically if you sell you land after 3 years, you will pretty much get the same thing without any hassle of dealing with the builder or sell in tracts like you will be able to sell an apartment quickly and sometimes it may take a while. In the present market where private interest rates Huber at ~30%, 1.5 Cr today is with 3 cr three years later.

10 years down the road, the value of apartment goes down so is the condition of the apartment where as the value of land goes up and steady. 

Land is land and its value is superior than built space on any given day. 

I agree that but I think we already peaked in that community.Price increase might be less I guess

27 minutes ago, cryptoman said:

I agree that but I think we already peaked in that community.Price increase might be less I guess

Again it’s depends on your perspective….if you have time and resources and spend 2-3 years to sell those 20 flats, you may be lucky with your plan. Current market l aithe tough..but things change.