If you have GC and eligible for citizenship, do you take the citizenship (Give up Indian citizenship)?

southyx

If you have GC and eligible for citizenship, do you take the citizenship (Give up Indian citizenship)?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• southyx changed the title to If you have GC and eligible for citizenship, do you take the citizenship (Give up Indian citizenship)?
3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Anyday US citizenship!! PERIOD 

One passionate repsonse (not mine)

"No matter what pros or cons, I would retain my Indian citizenship for the simple reason that my body, which is mainly formed of Indian soil since birth till full growth stage, has to be immersed in same soil.
The spiritual knowledge, the meaning of peace, the retiring life , the air and water in Indian mountains is full of serenity and the warmth and scientific, fulfilling basis of relationship with nature and people around does not exist anywhere on this globe. So it’s the best place to DIE, and to live with Indian Identity.
What I am born as, i respect that the most, though it maybe just an identity , which has no meaning in spiritual world. I still feel pride and gratefulness that I am product of that soil callled India".

42 minutes ago, southyx said:

"No matter what pros or cons, I would retain my Indian citizenship for the simple reason that my body, which is mainly formed of Indian soil since birth till full growth stage, has to be immersed in same soil.
The spiritual knowledge, the meaning of peace, the retiring life , the air and water in Indian mountains is full of serenity and the warmth and scientific, fulfilling basis of relationship with nature and people around does not exist anywhere on this globe. So it’s the best place to DIE, and to live with Indian Identity.
What I am born as, i respect that the most, though it maybe just an identity , which has no meaning in spiritual world. I still feel pride and gratefulness that I am product of that soil callled India".

Veedevado konderifuk anukunta

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, southyx said:

The following are big lols:

1. Peace h@)

2. Air & Water h@)

3. Warmthh@)

4. Scientifich@)

3 hours ago, southyx said:

Good response but if we die .. we can still be cremated in India.. so it doesn’t matter if u r American or Indian citizen… of course it comes down to what u want 

• Upvote 1

Then why did they take US permanent residency ? If you live more than 50% of your life in a place that is your home. 
We live in India for about 21 years. In Us we plan to live more than 21 years. US is our home ! 

• Haha 1

Akkada evadu lenappudu evadu teeskelthadu india ki cremate cheyyataniki. Most of us never enforce Indian roots in kids then why would they bother about your last wish ? 
People should learn to be practical and register their space in the grave yard ! 

6 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Then why did they take US permanent residency ? If you live more than 50% of your life in a place that is your home. 
We live in India for about 21 years. In Us we plan to live more than 21 years. US is our home ! 

6 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Akkada evadu lenappudu evadu teeskelthadu india ki cremate cheyyataniki. Most of us never enforce Indian roots in kids then why would they bother about your last wish ? 
People should learn to be practical and register their space in the grave yard ! 

Agreed. That response got too many likes in FB :D