If you have GC and eligible for citizenship, do you take the citizenship (Give up Indian citizenship)?

southyx

If you have GC and eligible for citizenship, do you take the citizenship (Give up Indian citizenship)?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

FB lo edaina group aa? ilanti animuthyalu inka emaina unnaya ? 😂

Chala unnayi ilanti anumuthyalu 😂

Aa paina post chesina comment posted by a lady. Veella comedies mamulu ga levu. Kantara movie meedha kooda nadusthundhi. Adhi kasthe South Vs North kinda maarindhi 😂

4 minutes ago, southyx said:

Chala unnayi ilanti anumuthyalu 😂

Aa paina post chesina comment posted by a lady. Veella comedies mamulu ga levu. Kantara movie meedha kooda nadusthundhi. Adhi kasthe South Vs North kinda maarindhi 😂

😂😂

Take citizenship and with US citizenship you can stay in India for more than 1 year and no restrictions. green card lo you can't stay for more than 1 year

pros and cons green card and US Citizenship uncles niii adagaale

15 hours ago, southyx said:
One passionate repsonse (not mine)

"No matter what pros or cons, I would retain my Indian citizenship for the simple reason that my body, which is mainly formed of Indian soil since birth till full growth stage, has to be immersed in same soil.
The spiritual knowledge, the meaning of peace, the retiring life , the air and water in Indian mountains is full of serenity and the warmth and scientific, fulfilling basis of relationship with nature and people around does not exist anywhere on this globe. So it’s the best place to DIE, and to live with Indian Identity.
What I am born as, i respect that the most, though it maybe just an identity , which has no meaning in spiritual world. I still feel pride and gratefulness that I am product of that soil callled India".

ilantolle first jump kottedi