Pressure

cameraman

9 hours ago, cameraman said:

Our relatives came to the US 2.5 year back. They bought a house and sent house warming videos, photos to my parents and cousins today.  I came to the US 7 years back😀 ,  now my cousins and friend's stared asking 😒 me.

oka 50K appu iste ready for home aneseyyi, they will not ask that question again

10 hours ago, cameraman said:

Our relatives came to the US 2.5 year back. They bought a house and sent house warming videos, photos to my parents and cousins today.  I came to the US 7 years back😀 ,  now my cousins and friend's stared asking 😒 me.

Housing in US is just a luxury bro and debt, it’s not a need. 
mana Telugu mentality enti antae, we save everything to buy home and then for investments. Okasari vennaki thirigi chusthae you will realize you lived happily than your relative. I know family pressure untundhi but it never stops, from apartment to townhome, townhome to single family home, single family home to large house(3500sqft and above). So, just do what you can do and leave peacefully.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, cameraman said:

You don't have energy to fight back and you are looser before your relatives and friends. 

@csrcsruncle age 40+ came on H1-B visa and living in sharing apartment

18 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Doesn’t matter what everyone thinks… what does your wife feel about all of this?? 😄

wife started from long time but she understand the struggle here.

20 hours ago, cameraman said:

nuvvu kuda okati koni padeyi, what's the big deal

10 hours ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

mana Telugu mentality enti antae, we save everything to buy home and then for investments. Okasari vennaki thirigi chusthae you will realize you lived happily than your relative. I know family pressure untundhi but it never stops, from apartment to townhome, townhome to single family home, single family home to large house(3500sqft and above). So, just do what you can do and leave peacefully.

This is very true .. house konnam ani dhani mortgage rate ki .. dhanni fill cheyataniki idharu job cheyalsindhe anukuni daily life lo stress theskuntam .. by not eating and sleeping properly .. few yrs later when u pay out the house, they are already into late 40’s or early 50’s .. apudu house value appreciate aina .. money hand lo unna chesedi Antha ga undadhu 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cameraman said:

wife started from long time but she understand the struggle here.

You are very lucky bro… many people are not that lucky.. roju savagodtharu.. 😄

Na close friend gadi wife roju satayinstundi kottha illu konamani, vaadu 15 yr old house konnadu 2 yrs back.. she was initially happy but after seeing so many ppl buying new houses, she wants a new house.. 😄

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, cameraman said:

dabbulu pampiyandi kontanu ani cheppdu , next time ilanti free advice ivvaru

23 hours ago, cameraman said:

Ask them to share interest and emi details 

14 hours ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Atla alochisthey everything is luxury. U can buy 1990’s car by paying 1k. But why people spend 50k plus for new cars.

I agree you should not buy anything because of peer pressure, at the same time we need to evaluate ourselves too

• Upvote 1

take it easy bhayya! 

America lo car , Illu konakunda batikee vadee thopu to the power of thopu.

illu konadam easy but stressfull to maintain, payments etc. 

Car leekunda living is next to impossible.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Atla alochisthey everything is luxury. U can buy 1990’s car by paying 1k. But why people spend 50k plus for new cars.

I agree you should not buy anything because of peer pressure, at the same time we need to evaluate ourselves too

car vs house ki chaala difference undi kada uncle .. car ante max monthly entha luxury model ki poyina .. we are looking at 1000$/month .. that too for at a max of 5-6yrs .. house ante alaa kadhu .. it can go way beyond one;s limit .. also after buying house .. adhi fill cheyataniki .. dhaanni musthaabu cheyataaniki never ending expenses untaay .. thats not the same with car . also with house .. we are looking at a commitment of 30yrs or so