my friend cc dues were charged off - any impact on GC- seniors help

Narcos

ma fiend gaadi cc dues upto 5k on diff cards were charged off as bad credit during covid. he could not pay during covid due to financial issues etc. will there be any impact on his GC. I asked him to contact the finance institution and try to clear off ...suggestions and opinions pl

1 hour ago, Narcos said:

ma fiend gaadi cc dues upto 5k on diff cards were charged off as bad credit during covid. he could not pay during covid due to financial issues etc. will there be any impact on his GC. I asked him to contact the finance institution and try to clear off ...suggestions and opinions pl

No Impact to GC, a candidate close to getting a GC is default on CC does not appear as good case

Covid lo most companies offered some form of mitigation assistance by delaying payments

avi koda miss ayyadenta he appears to be grossly negligent, the only genuine reason is a health reason

5K kosam Credit dobbite, he wont do much with GC in hand

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Narcos said:

Trum tartha unapudu self sufficiency form mandatory unde bro adi unte pakka bokka they removed it now ,but administration change avuthe malli techuna Testaru. So better negotiate and clear off

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Narcos said:

Talk to the creditor and settle ...

Amex / discover / capital one... They wont sell the debt to a junk debt buyer . Instead They will take you to court... And get a judgement against you 

• Upvote 1