Routes car rental

Pirate_of_hearts

I used routed once when I rented in Colorado

In general expect sub par service, make sure you have good renters insurance and don't expect fancy rental cars from them. 

We got a beaten down Jeep Wrangler with cracks in the windshield. Make sure when you pickup the car you thoroughly review the condition and sign the disclaimer and disclose the issues in writing. 

2 hours ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

Evaraina use chesara? Almost half price ki vastunay cars compared to enterprise/hertz/budget.

Any reviews?

They will make it up in other fees.

13 hours ago, phatposts said:

airport pickup could be an addon from some providers

General ga how would be the experience from turo? Looks like much cheaper than rental car companies? 

teskocha turo lo? Insurance and road side assistance ela? Car conditions bane untaya?

13 hours ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

General ga how would be the experience from turo? Looks like much cheaper than rental car companies? 

teskocha turo lo? Insurance and road side assistance ela? Car conditions bane untaya?

car conditions - above avg to great. maree nasty aithe undav. 

turo provides insurance for a cost. check whether your primary insurance or credit card covers turo rentals or not. primary use cheyyadam usually a bad idea.

its not much cheaper than rental cars unless the airport is small and extremely sold out. 

i have had much better luck with rental car companies using corp codes found on flyertalk than turo. 

Turo shines best if you need a very specific kind of car - like a minivan or a 4x4 etc. 

Good luck