Qatar/dubai lo life

Telugodura456

Baane untaadi baa but depends on your skin color. 

Strict hierarchy untaadi like if you are Arab and local, you are at the top of the pyramid. 

Then come White people. 

Naaku telisina okathanu worked for UNICEF as a doctor, he told me valla hospital ki CEO role ki oka White truck driver from US ni pettukunnarani as most of the doctors were Indian/Pakistani and they can't have a brown person in a leadership role. 

But yeah they pay well, however if you have to change jobs you need your employer's permission else not possible(Kafala system)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Strict hierarchy untaadi like if you are Arab and local, you are at the top of the pyramid. 

Then come White people. 

Naaku telisina okathanu worked for UNICEF as a doctor, he told me valla hospital ki CEO role ki oka White truck driver from US ni pettukunnarani as most of the doctors were Indian/Pakistani and they can't have a brown person in a leadership role. 

But yeah they pay well, however if you have to change jobs you need your employer's permission else not possible(Kafala system)

Your passport also matters Ani vinna

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Then come White people. 

hmm .. y ea i heard about this. How are people who live for decades living there - same employer ?

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

hmm .. y ea i heard about this. How are people who live for decades living there - same employer ?

you can live there or for that matter in most middle east countries if you just go do your job and come back home and live with no law and order and societal issues.

I have heard the same thing as @tennisluvrredux mentioned, had an ex colleague who parents moved there when he was a kid and are still working (though this is in Dubai).

middle east monarchies don't tolerate when you are out of order (and this includes muslims also). Doing namaz on streets is strictly prohibited -heard from people who went for Hajj that some people from the subcontinent tend to start doing namaz in the airport while waiting for the aeroplane and are promptly picked up b the local police.

People who go for work (as in the case of my excollegue whose parents were doctors tend to stay with their employer and the relation continues as the employer also doesn't really have any strong reasons to change them from the job and people generally don't cause any issues to employer).

One negative is that you can't get any citizenship to these countries as even staying there for good 2-3 decades will not mean you are considered for citizenship. Getting citizenship is apparently the sole exclusive thing that is conferred by the "Emir" there and some people are given based on their contributions to the land.

So if you just want to earn money its not a bad place, but you can't run around with banners like rights, democracy, human values, gays and such.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

you can live there or for that matter in most middle east countries if you just go do your job and come back home and live with no law and order and societal issues.

I have heard the same thing as @tennisluvrredux mentioned, had an ex colleague who parents moved there when he was a kid and are still working (though this is in Dubai).

middle east monarchies don't tolerate when you are out of order (and this includes muslims also). Doing namaz on streets is strictly prohibited -heard from people who went for Hajj that some people from the subcontinent tend to start doing namaz in the airport while waiting for the aeroplane and are promptly picked up b the local police.

People who go for work (as in the case of my excollegue whose parents were doctors tend to stay with their employer and the relation continues as the employer also doesn't really have any strong reasons to change them from the job and people generally don't cause any issues to employer).

One negative is that you can't get any citizenship to these countries as even staying there for good 2-3 decades will not mean you are considered for citizenship. Getting citizenship is apparently the sole exclusive thing that is conferred by the "Emir" there and some people are given based on their contributions to the land.

So if you just want to earn money its not a bad place, but you can't run around with banners like rights, democracy, human values, gays and such.

ee banners gatra manollu america lo kooda seyyar. calm ga office ki povvatam ..intlo parties . so no difference basicalltyt.

13 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

ee banners gatra manollu america lo kooda seyyar. calm ga office ki povvatam ..intlo parties . so no difference basicalltyt.

balakrishna-received-by-huge-rally-from-

2 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

balakrishna-received-by-huge-rally-from-

14 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Pulkas started this culture in US with bali, Chibn and Loki and following by chiru fans and others 

I hate this .. pulkas chesedi edo manchi culture introduce chesina others follow aye vallu ( Just like TANA started with good spirit and spoiled with manavallu later) 

• Haha 2

On 12/1/2022 at 11:01 AM, Telugodura456 said:

Mostly same employer untaru nee job nuvvu saafi ga chesukuntu unte employer usually won't create any problems so it's not unusual to see people working in the same place for 20 years or so. 

Example cheptha, maa nannagari friend okayana doctor he went to Saudi Arabia back in 1990 gradually became very prominent there and used to be one of the personal physicians of the King of Saudi himself before the King passed away few years ago. Aayana ki they used to provide a town home, with a chef who cooks indian food, free schooling for their kids, healthcare completely paid for, and also a driver with a car. So basic ga doctor gaaru pay chesindi only for his groceries there, he made tons of money running into a few crores and finally in 2020 decided to come back and retire in India. Aayana passive investments themselves make around 20 lakhs per month, and yet he is still running a clinic in Hyd. 

He said the King was very very respectful and always used to make sure the doctor is well taken care of, so yeah if you don't criticize the govt or indulge in political rallies you will be totally fine. 

• Upvote 1

Ee thread chuste I understand one thing. If you love to be a slave then that place is for you. Porapatuna kids putti vallu public lo hungama chesi manam defend cheskodaniki try chesina sanka nakestamemo

On 12/2/2022 at 12:27 AM, tennisluvrredux said:

Then come White people. 

Wat?

13 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Pulkas started this culture in US with bali, Chibn and Loki and following by chiru fans and others 

I hate this .. pulkas chesedi edo manchi culture introduce chesina others follow aye vallu ( Just like TANA started with good spirit and spoiled with manavallu later) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTeYA2rjfqiT4GmboZuRfManalle 

13 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Ade cheppanu nenu .. starred by pulkas and following all others 

ee culture gulf vallu kooda emi pattinchukoru. they are against political demonstration not these fan things.