Any project tracking and email tracking sheets help please

Shameless

Hi Brahmi Gifs GIF - Hi Brahmi Gifs Brahmanandam Gifs GIFs

working on so many different projects and hard to keep track of status of each one, and also need something to track my emails too...emails anni bury aipothunnai and hard to track them...weekly report ivvamani maa manager gadu dhobbuthunnadu...I don't want to write long email every week...

edhaina sample project tracking sheet kani edhaina free source unte chppandi bros..

10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

working on so many different projects and hard to keep track of status of each one, and also need something to track my emails too...emails anni bury aipothunnai and hard to track them...weekly report ivvamani maa manager gadu dhobbuthunnadu...I don't want to write long email every week...

edhaina sample project tracking sheet kani edhaina free source unte chppandi bros..

Weekly report aduguthe quit job 

11 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I use smartsheets for project tracking

email tracking ki outlook inbuilt feature insights use chestha

1 minute ago, VendyHalwa said:

Weekly report aduguthe quit job 

No problem in providing bro...but type chese time lo unable to remember every project worked in that week...I usually work on 20-30 different projects

13 minutes ago, Shameless said:

You can use free versions of  Clickup or zen kit. 

• Like 1